Generated Voice Pack for Sexlab Approach Redux (Baka version)

Generated Voice Pack for Sexlab Approach Redux (Baka version)

View File

Voice pack for Sexlab Approach Redux

Made using VASynth for Sexlab Approach Redux (Baka version). Created for version 2.7.

Baka's mod works for both SE and LE. I play on GOG's AE and this pack works (mostly) for me. Every now and then I have noticed small things (often single word lines) that it doesn't cover, but it got *almost* everything.

As of the time of this post (Dec 22), v2.7 is a patron only version of the mod. That being said, I don't think it will be long before this version goes public so I decided to get ahead of the curve a bit.

This should still work for newer versions of the mod (see Baka's Patreon) except that any of the new lines added in the newer version won't be voiced. Honestly, you probably have Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice installed anyways (it's been updated for AE/GOG) and seeing as this mod took over 24 hours for my computer to process via VASynth (there's a ton of dialogue in this mod) I'm not going to update this for every release of SLAP.

It also means that this pack is quite large (~2gb), so the file in the downloads contains a link to a MEGA page where you can download the file. Even larger once unpacked, so don't download if you're worried about taking up disk space.

Download instructions:

Link to MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/e8tGESZK#iRkc4coRcIY5swrYMd0x-AF9Q07Nhv5SK18ITW6vQP4

Or you can find the same link in the downloads tab for those who don't bother to read ?

Requires:

SLAP Redux (all its requirements, etc etc)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Approach Redux
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by BadJoke

If you want to learn to do this yourself, for an update or for some other mod, check out DoubleCheeseburger's guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3415080

I will do my best to answer questions and give support, but I'm still in university year round so it may take me a while to notice comments/ messages.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 11:00 PM, MissCoriel said:

tells me i have no space... I have 2 TB left... stop trying to make me download your stupid app

and now it's gone ?

Not sure what's going on with "my app"... the link should be taking you to a MEGA page where you can download the 7z archive that has the voicepack,

Take a look at the link again, MEGA deactivated it for a while (not a clue why) but it should be working again now.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, with this installed, I'm unable to advance dialogue options from approaches and the subtitles become stuck onscreen.

Choosing a dialogue response does nothing, the conversation doesn't advance, I then have to exit the dialogue menu. The NPC goes back to what they were doing and says nothing more about the conversation.

I'm on version 2.75 of approach and it was happening on version 2.72 and 2.7 as well.

I have an older sexLab approach voice pack for version 1.7 that doesn't have this issue, along with many other generated voice packs that have no issues (including your BaboDialogue and Horrible Harassment voice packs.)

Solved: Using Unfuzer to convert the fuz files to wav and then back to fuz appears to have fixed the issue. No idea why this worked.

Edited by Hylysi
Solution
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 7:14 PM, Hylysi said:

For some reason, with this installed, I'm unable to advance dialogue options from approaches and the subtitles become stuck onscreen.

Choosing a dialogue response does nothing, the conversation doesn't advance, I then have to exit the dialogue menu. The NPC goes back to what they were doing and says nothing more about the conversation.

I'm on version 2.75 of approach and it was happening on version 2.72 and 2.7 as well.

I have an older sexLab approach voice pack for version 1.7 that doesn't have this issue, along with many other generated voice packs that have no issues (including your BaboDialogue and Horrible Harassment voice packs.)

Solved: Using Unfuzer to convert the fuz files to wav and then back to fuz appears to have fixed the issue. No idea why this worked.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look at that once I'm ready for the next update. Since his patreon is down right now, do you know if there was any new dialogue in 2.75 or is it just bug fixes?

PS

I know the update came out a while ago, but I accidentally bricked my PC and have been building a new system. Bear with me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 4:40 PM, parakeet said:

Is there a pixeldrain link? the mega one doesn't work 

Just updated the one linked in the post above, it should match the links on the mod page now.

Also as a general notice if anyone wants to host the file on a site besides MEGA they have my permission to do so. Most of the other file hosting sites have a time limit, and I just don't check often enough to realize when links on those other sites go down.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Metro Station said:

* currently the serial number is 2.9. This is a bit behind compared to the many fixes and modifications.

Yeah, I know. Been a bit busy with life stuff recently so I haven't had as much time to mod. I also in general don't devote time to making new mods while my current load order is not running smoothly, and I've been having trouble with random freezes recently.

I do plan to update, but unfortunately I can't make any guarantees about when.

• 2 months later...

In case anyone's checking back, not sure if I'm going to continue making these. I've had some serious issues with xVASynth recently (keeps overheating my system). I got in touch with Dan Ruta about it and he essentially said my hardware had to git gud at cooling. I don't have any plans to upgrade to an industrial grade cooling system so I probably won't make new updates in the foreseeable future. As I said before, if anyone wants to hijack these pages to upload new versions, make their own packs (see 1st post) or maintain cloud files themselves then they are perfectly welcome to do so.

TLDR: continued support of these packs unlikely.

• 1 month later...