Underwear disappears

Hello,

I have a problem with the new underwear system, where the underwear sometimes disappears from sims. They are nude when asked to be in underwear. The underwear debug info says there is no underwear and their id is set to 0. I don't know what causes the problem yet.

Edited by Zebulon33

After some test, I found out that the corresponding underwear slot is cleared when the sim is set in underwear by manual (naturism menu or instant undressing) or autonomous nudity interaction. However, it stays uncleared when the undressing is autonomous in sex animations.

Hope you'll take a look at this, thank you.

Edited by Zebulon33
More testing

Same issue, the previous system with a maneken was very comfortable.

I dont get it, what is the pros of the new system where you must enter in cas each time to chose underwear separatly one by one.

Also can smbdy please find a way to solve this problem with a dissapearing underwear ????

P.S.

All my previous underwear sets order was messed up, if anyone know how to restore the previous order of them ?

Edited by xraymanx

I got same problem, even i used patron version of WW, my sims new underwear setting is keep removing the saved underwear. 

i asked turbo few times about this, but he keep saying i should prove how this problem is made to me, dang, how should i know that, i deleted every 'default' mod and underwear, even deleted skins mod, but, it didn't help to solve problem. i changed sims underwear, and out from CAS, first time it seems working, than second time saved underwear is gone, my sims standing with naked, now i deleted all other mod, like basemental, or big dick problem, lumpobia..none of them effect this problem, even i played with only WW and nisa's perversion mod, this underwear bug is keeps remain. Turbo saying he had no problem with new underwear system. so..i really don't know how to fix this. 

i'm thinking i should go back to 173 version of WW with old save. 

Edited by sames99113

I tested 174b, and by the way kicked out Nisa's perversions, having read somewhere it could cause families to disappear (and experimented it recently quite often). The problem seems to have disappeared. So, if nothing changed about the underwear in 174b, it could have been caused by Nisa's mod.

Yea, the new underwear system has a few bugs. For me, it didn't work consistently on my transgender sim, and then also my vampires dark forms merged with their regular form when I set their underwear, so now I always have to save before using it in case it messes something up. Kind of a shame, it was a pain setting underwear per outfit on the old system but at least it didn't mess up my sims overall design!

Edited by PrinnyFan
On 1/4/2023 at 1:49 PM, Zebulon33 said:

I tested 174b, and by the way kicked out Nisa's perversions, having read somewhere it could cause families to disappear (and experimented it recently quite often). The problem seems to have disappeared. So, if nothing changed about the underwear in 174b, it could have been caused by Nisa's mod.

Confirmed on my side too. Removing Nisa's Wicked Perversions fixes the problem. 

Edited by SilentAegis
  • 1 year later...