New Update Will Not Load Households

So I updated the mod and had an issue with my households not loading. Looked it up and I read that there's an issue with saving in manage world mode, thought it was weird as I've never had that issue with any other mod before so all of my save files have been saved in managed world at some point but I made my peace with losing my old saves and went to rebuild my base save world. Made 100% certain I did not save in manage world, but lo and behold I tried loading the save file the same issue occurred. I tried making a new save file to see if just loading old saves was the issue, but as soon as I tried loading into game it had the same error. I tried letting better exceptions try and find the cause but I waited for hours and it was still scanning.

I do have a lot of mods, if it's a compatibility issue I'm not sure where to start. Has anyone else had trouble with this update?