Sexy Combat, Cinematic Dirty Moves?

Hello all.

After a long while I returned to Oblivion in the desire to create a 'sexified' fantasy sim now that there is an impressive amount of mods available. Some I'd like to see, or haven't found yet and am interested in  how possible they are to accomplish.

First, somewhat simple one is a sort of nonlethal mod ... as I imagine it the player's character gets beaten down and used (as some mods already do I believe), but than after a period of laying panting on the floor will get on all floors and you have to attempt to crawl out of danger, meanwhile others can pry on your character until they recover. Basicly this would be in place instead of death (perhaps with a level drop/stat weakener?)

The second idea I wanted to see comes somewhat from Skyrim's kill moves, cinematic moves performed by your character or an NPC that switch to 3rd person. Rather than lethal these would be rather more dirty moves, grapples, armor/clothes breaking(?) hits and low blows (I'd like to see something like Soul Calibre's Seung Mina's 'opening treasure').

So, would these be possible mods? Anything like them around?