Seeking Collaborators for Lewd Story Pack

I'm planning on creating a story pack for Stellaris, adding a number of new erotic digsites, anomalies, and other lewd stories to the galaxy, and am looking to recruit a small team of interested individuals to support this project and help develop it. I'm looking for both concept work and writers, alongside coders.

I have two digsites I'm currently planning - Snow-Buried Facilities, involving a lewd and lustful Rogue Servitor society, and Temple Grounds, a digsite revolving around a lusty and sex-crazed Ero-Cult. That's not exactly a Story Pack's worth of content though, so more ideas and development is very much required. Please feel free to send me a PM if you're looking to join in on this little project of mine, as a writer, coder, or potentially even artist.

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 11:36 AM, SluttySnowcraft said:

I'm planning on creating a story pack for Stellaris, adding a number of new erotic digsites, anomalies, and other lewd stories to the galaxy, and am looking to recruit a small team of interested individuals to support this project and help develop it. I'm looking for both concept work and writers, alongside coders.

I have two digsites I'm currently planning - Snow-Buried Facilities, involving a lewd and lustful Rogue Servitor society, and Temple Grounds, a digsite revolving around a lusty and sex-crazed Ero-Cult. That's not exactly a Story Pack's worth of content though, so more ideas and development is very much required. Please feel free to send me a PM if you're looking to join in on this little project of mine, as a writer, coder, or potentially even artist.

Clearly a tentacle-based archaeological site needs to be in play. Can be either a bio-science project gone wrong, or some eldritch anomaly related to the Worm in Waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 8:13 PM, Screws said:

Clearly a tentacle-based archaeological site needs to be in play. Can be either a bio-science project gone wrong, or some eldritch anomaly related to the Worm in Waiting.

While tentacle content isn't generally my thing, this is honest to god just a good idea. :D

Dumb idea: Sexual Gladiatorial Games? Either current day or an arachaeology site. Current day: A festival starts showing up and people are having their way with the losers of the tournaments, or maybe the contests are themselves sexual in nature. The ruler has to make choices along the way about what the population gets in terms of prizes ranging from (with crertain civics) the lost party being a BDSM slave of the victor to just general prestige. The archaeology site could be discovering such a game in the past, but they got too wrapped up in their own hedonism to stop their own crisis. or they had used the games to develop some new device (possibly a tribute to the instrument of desire) that would have granted them enough bonuses to see them win, but they didn't complete it in time, and its up to the the player civilizaiton to determine if it's worth finishing.