Money hole - Barbarous Continent Addon

Money hole - Barbarous Continent Addon

View File

Add 1 small quest with 2 events to Barbarous Continent mod

Once you reach continent, marker will lead you to place.

I recommend to install also Screen Archer Menu for better work of face expression.

Spoiler

JB for butt overlay

Nikisupostat for quest idea
DæmonEyes for Barbarous Continent

Hi
I love the Barbarous Continent. Unfortunately, the mod seems to be dead because there have been no updates for a long time. There are also still too many construction sites in the mod to leave it installed permanently. That's why I deleted it with a heavy heart. but i like your mod maybe you still want to choose another location eg dyemont city. or is there also a quest that depends on Barbarous Continent?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 10:10 AM, DerpedPerd said:

this is a great idea for glory hole features, but is it only 1 time experience?

i was waiting for a long while for the "shop" would be open since my last session

I don't think the quest was meant to be repeatable. However, it might be possible to mod the esp so that it cycles back to stage 10 or 20 instead of completing the whole quest. 

It'd be fun if these booths were everywhere with a random chance if you set your price too high that someone would monkey with the mechanism. Definitely need a franchise of these near Diamond City, and possible the Supermutant enclave... 

Edited by lavatube

It could be a fun standalone mod, but the BC is dead, sorta, so making an addon what will work with it and it alone is a bit pointless.

On the other hand if you would add it as a workshop object, or just leave everything the same but move it to the main game (I don't know Diamond City, or to the amusement park in the addon Nuka-World, somewhere, anywhere, really) it could be a funny addition to the game.

The majority of the work is done as it is, so I belive as a stand-alone mod would be somewhat more popular :)))

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, KevinDaldry said:

When my PC climbed in the machine I encountered feel-like permanent black screen, I can esc and reload though. So is it  just designed this way or I unfortunately bump into sort of weird bug?

not sure if the black screen is intended, but when i raw thru the quest i also had long black screens, they weren't permanent or game crashing for me but they did take a while, id say about 20-40 seconds and then the next scene would play out, sorry if this reply is not helpful lol

2 hours ago, squidwardnutsack said:

not sure if the black screen is intended, but when i raw thru the quest i also had long black screens, they weren't permanent or game crashing for me but they did take a while, id say about 20-40 seconds and then the next scene would play out, sorry if this reply is not helpful lol

I've waited for absolutely more than three minutes and nothing changed. I thought there might be something wrong when loading scripts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 9:08 PM, poblivion said:

Great idea, I like it a lot.

Reveal hidden contents

Photo2983.jpg.4f1e2ee1e0f5a61001a2e5cc07308e90.jpg

@Rain Maker What are the next plans? Will it be possible to repeat the mission? Or use the machine freely if I want?

Will there be other machines allowing a different position, for example feet up?

Thanks for the screenshot, that should be in the mod description.
PS

This would definitely make the best assignable workshop object (player can use too of course). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 1:49 PM, Olmech said:

Make this buildable in settlements so that people use it like weight bench and pommel horse...please!

Fantastic idea!

Maybe the SS could assign settler girls to it like a shop..

And it could raise settlement happiness.

And the caps could go to workshop.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...