Looking for some Good MM/MMM/MB (LGBT/Gay) Animations/Animators

Ok look im gonna admit that im lazy here, i just want to find good M+M/MMM (basically LGBT) animations, but it's really hard to find them and it's tedious to sift/skim through the downloads, i might find one animator with gay animations but i would never know because it might just show all the straight stuff, can someone please reccommend me some good animators with LGBT (Gay) animations? im also accepting lesbian ones but im mostly looking for gay ones, thanks i advance if you're gonna reccomend ones. (the only gay ones i use rn are lupobianco, motherlodesims, khlas sucre LGBT and others that i probably dont even realize im already using)

Edited by Alandael54
i missed a few couple of sentences down there
  • 3 weeks later...

You can turn the majority of animations "gay" using WickedWhims if you pick their settings.\

Make your tops "male," and "top," 

And make your bottoms "use any gender," and, "bottom," and then also enable, "Set both gender to female," which lets male sims use the female animation position.

Doing so basically unlocks most animations for gay options

On 12/22/2022 at 2:54 PM, Alandael54 said:

Ok look im gonna admit that im lazy here, i just want to find good M+M/MMM (basically LGBT) animations, but it's really hard to find them and it's tedious to sift/skim through the downloads, i might find one animator with gay animations but i would never know because it might just show all the straight stuff, can someone please reccommend me some good animators with LGBT (Gay) animations? im also accepting lesbian ones but im mostly looking for gay ones, thanks i advance if you're gonna reccomend ones. (the only gay ones i use rn are lupobianco, motherlodesims, khlas sucre LGBT and others that i probably dont even realize im already using)

Aside from these ones, there's also Desireee's, some of Ooolala and Mike24, and YrSa's (Rainbow) animations

On 12/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, Alandael54 said:

my go to is khlas

• 11 months later...

Here is a short list of the animators I have found:

1. KHLAS - by far the very best
  2. JadeScorpion (simmer96)
  3. oohLaLa
  4. Supern4tural
  5. Lupobianco
  6. Mike24
  7. sucre
  8. ttss
  9. Anarcis
  10. Darkos
  11. Desiree
  12. E404p
  13. NNISM
  14. TheGamerBoy
  15. YrSa_RainbowPack

I will note that some of the aforementioned also contain hetero animations but you can filter those out in WW if that is your preference. I prefer using Khlas animations but a lot of interactive elements do not have any of his animations assigned to them so it is always good to have other options, especially if you are allowing visitors to autonomously trick in your venue. If anyone knows other animators who do animations for BOTH (any gender) or MM, it would be great to have more on this list. Cheers.

Edited by SpexSIMS
I need to see if there is a way to dump animations names and location triggers from packages.
  • 1 month later...