Aiko a 3ba High Poly standalone Berserker Follower

On 5/5/2023 at 3:47 PM, zittonⅡ said:

Good job, but how can I use futa editon?

um please read again, its literally the first thing i said, just type those terms in google

search 

skyrim se trx futanari addon  on google

and follow the directions on that mod

Edited by FutaNemesislol
3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

嗯,请再读一遍,这是我说的第一件事,只需在谷歌中输入这些术语

搜索

天际 se trx Futanari 插件在谷歌上

并按照该模组上的说明进行操作

Yes, I have solved this problem

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you can help me with this or not but I installed the trx futanari addon and her penis seems to be bending in the wrong direction and clipping through her testicles. I have no idea what is causing this to occur. I think its because of how sos is working with sexlab aroused but I have no idea how to fix it or even who to ask and since I'm trying to get it to work on this mod in particular I thought I'd ask here. its fine as long as the model is erect, but when its flaccid it does the weird penis inside balls thing. 

59 minutes ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

Not sure if you can help me with this or not but I installed the trx futanari addon and her penis seems to be bending in the wrong direction and clipping through her testicles. I have no idea what is causing this to occur. I think its because of how sos is working with sexlab aroused but I have no idea how to fix it or even who to ask and since I'm trying to get it to work on this mod in particular I thought I'd ask here. its fine as long as the model is erect, but when its flaccid it does the weird penis inside balls thing. 

i heard of this issue but one way you can stop this from happening is giving the balls physics

see if this works for you..make sure to download the dw physics selector, more info is at the bottom of the page

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23553-trx-futanari-addon-for-3ba-vaginaless-v2/

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 8:55 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

i heard of this issue but one way you can stop this from happening is giving the balls physics

see if this works for you..make sure to download the dw physics selector, more info is at the bottom of the page

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23553-trx-futanari-addon-for-3ba-vaginaless-v2/

Already have that installed but how do I give the balls physics? I'll include a picture of the futa mods I have installed, also have the AE version of sos, sexlab arousal and submit, and the custom bodies for the followers you made, I have all of the femboy ones they're awesome. Same genital issues though, also my player character has the same problem. 

sos.png

11 minutes ago, Farinata of Oblivion said:

Already have that installed but how do I give the balls physics? I'll include a picture of the futa mods I have installed, also have the AE version of sos, sexlab arousal and submit, and the custom bodies for the followers you made, I have all of the femboy ones they're awesome. Same genital issues though, also my player character has the same problem. 

sos.png

if you want better balls movement look here...but first go into your 3ba mod

SKSE/Plugins/ place the scotum file here that was from the link above, the mod above is not plug and play

On 7/8/2023 at 1:52 AM, Farinata of Oblivion said:

The issue is 3ba itself. Theres a major conflict with 3ba and SOS. Balls clip while flacid.