X blade hd gold nudes mods update request

4 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

THIS GAME COME IN 2009 AND GOT REMASTERED IN HD SO YEAH THERE ALREADY NUDES MODS FOR ORIGINAL BUT NOT WORKING ON THIS NEW ONE SO CAN SOMEONE MAKE NUDES MODS FOR THIS GAME

https://www.gog.com/fr/game/xblades_hd_gold

Hopefully someone will take care of it.

But until then consider this a free bump and STOP SHOUTING! CAPS LOCK ON THE INTERNET IS CONSIDERED YELLING. DON'T DO THAT.

If you want to make your point known use the tools the forum offers.

For instance bold, italics, underline, and color changes. These are the tools you can use to empathize your point. Not caps lock. It's VERY poor form in terms of speech on the internet. A real life example would be going to a public gathering, and absolutely yelling at the top of your lungs. You wouldn't do that now would you? So don't do it on here. Seriously, it shows who has used bulletin boards and who hasn't. The golden age of the internet. Or rather it's infancy. Those of us who were around for it, know you don't do this. Those of use who weren't, do it.

PS: Fellow users have said this to you before. So either you are purposely ignoring their advice, or this is your first ever forum experience. (In which case, you probably aren't old enough to consume the content.) In either case, please stop doing it. It is the most disrespectful thing you can do on a forum.

PPS: The old game has a nude mod. It's a texture edit using texmod. So maybe, someone could reference that old mod and simply use the updated character textures. Or, maybe someone will come along and use 3dmigoto to create a true nude mod using 3D meshes. Who knows.

Edited by Hakufu1021
2 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Hopefully someone will take care of it.

But until then consider this a free bump and STOP SHOUTING! CAPS LOCK ON THE INTERNET IS CONSIDERED YELLING. DON'T DO THAT.

If you want to make your point known use the tools the forum offers.

For instance bold, italics, underline, and color changes. These are the tools you can use to empathize your point. Not caps lock. It's VERY poor form in terms of speech on the internet. A real life example would be going to a public gathering, and absolutely yelling at the top of your lungs. You wouldn't do that now would you? So don't do it on here. Seriously, it shows who has used bulletin boards and who hasn't. The golden age of the internet. Or rather it's infancy. Those of us who were around for it, know you don't do this. Those of use who weren't, do it.

PS: Fellow users have said this to you before. So either you are purposely ignoring their advice, or this is your first ever forum experience. (In which case, you probably aren't old enough to consume the content.) In either case, please stop doing it. It is the most disrespectful thing you can do on a forum.

PPS: The old game has a nude mod. It's a texture edit using texmod. So maybe, someone could reference that old mod and simply use the updated character textures. Or, maybe someone will come along and use 3dmigoto to create a true nude mod using 3D meshes. Who knows.

sorry about thas my keyboard is kind of hold this is not like ignore them but some time my fuking computer trash active cap look alone so i'l change my keyboard many time this shit stay like maybe a bug or something this sorry for all those troublem.it is what it is now i'ts disable because i'l restart this trash of computer but do this again and again thats useless and people all the think they want i'l can't fix this issue....so sorry nothing i'l can do . 

and yeah the nudes mods j'ust need update noting more

Edited by xlegendgame
  • xlegendgame changed the title to X blade hd gold nudes mods update request