A New Half Quest 2nd part not triggering

Malickai

I have done the Guli Bah 5 times and received the gift and completed the coronation, the quest tells me to talk to Michelle to advance the quest, however she only gives the same two dialogue options about her eyes and the coronation.

Is there a console command to advance this?

Also is there another room aside from vtoygb that we can coc to to watch the cutscenes?

Thanks

If you did use the Kwama eggs to watch the cutscene and went on with your game it's probably corrupted, we can fix it but use it only without saving afterwards...

For a new half second part, you'll have to wait a bit. Go on with the story and when you will have recruited your priestesses you'll be able to go on!

Cheers.

I don't think the scene is in the vtoygb room, but I always use a fresh game to go there and check stuff.

I have done all of the Golden edition side quests, and the only thing left now is to trigger the ship and I still don't see the quest appearing.

• 11 months later...

Archived