Mod not working properly

Hi, 

I've done the download and installation right, on the game the wicked icon is next to Try for baby and Whoohoo but there is no other option. Also when I click shift on a sim there is a wicked option to soft reset sim but that s all nothing else is working. I downloaded the updated version. 

To make sims have sex with WW, you have to click on the location, not the other sim.

You can activate it from the sims interactions, but not from the "Wicked" menu. Choose "Romantic", then click on "More Options..." until you find the "Make a Move" option. Click on it and your sims should head to have sex if their relationship and compatibility is correct. With this method, your sims will choose an animation and location at random.

You can move it to wherever you want by clicking on it, "Wicked", "Move Sex Here" at any time regardless of how you started it.