Strange CTD?

Nostalgia

Hello ^^

I know that CLS takes quite some graphiccard to be played proper; even I with an alright MSI gamer laptop was able to play it on medium most of the way xD Now to the big issue.. :/ On the island, just before you go into the realm with all of the cows, there is this big ... ceremony (Well.. Huge group orgie?) with only god knows how many characters on the screen at the same time. Just as you hear the sound of their equipment being removed (A LOT at the same time?!) it simply crashes :/ I had to play through that scene on LOW quality, and in windowmized mode, to be past that scene?

Am I the first to experience this issue? Is there a fix? Did you know about this crash? :)

Cheers :D

Thanks! NO, unfortunately, a lot of people have had CTDs there... It's "unfortunately"' fine here and so far I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong. OTOH, you managed to pass it by doing what exactly? It'll be great to share this knowledge with other players so I can make a quick simple .txt file explaining how to bypass like you did.

Cheers!

Archived