Fallout 4 Creation Kit - Help Me Edit an Existing Mod

I want to edit one of the adult mods I'm using with Creation Kit. I simply want to change some of the dialogue lines, nothing fancy (and it's strictly for personal use, if that matters).

I'm using MO2 to manage my mods. I have created a profile specific for editing that mod. In this profile, only the mod I'm interested in editing is active, along with it's requirements (in this case only AAF). Having only these few mods active, I run Creation Kit via MO2.

In Creation Kit, I go to File -> Data and set the mod I'm interested in as active. However, at this point, I get a 476 (!) warnings. Here's a screenshot of them:

warnings.thumb.png.bf5d08aa5b9e7cf31fe328df022897c9.png

It is obvious at this stage that I have done something wrong but I have no idea what. Are there other dependencies that I haven't included? Am I doing this the wrong way? Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

I attempted ignoring the warnings and changing a few lines just to see if the mod would work. Unsurprisingly, it does not. The mod loads in the MCM but doesn't do anything.

For the record, I have done this successfully in the past using some Skyrim mods but a) it was a long time ago and b) I believe that Fallout's Creation Kit is a bit different than Skyrim's (although I may be mistaken).

In any case, if someone can guide me regarding the steps I have to follow to make this work, I would appreciate it :)

Cheers,

34 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

You can ignore all the warnings. They happen even when you load the basic fallout.esm. Especially the DLC's are full of them.

It's the errors you need to look out for and those are marked differently.

That's very interesting, thank you for the information. So if I have any errors then they will appear in a separate window called "Errors"? Or do I have to manually check the list of warnings for potential errors?