Penis And Vagina Not Animated

6 minutes ago, traison said:

Schlongs of Skyrim and CBPC, or SMP if that's more your thing, or both if you're brave like me. ?

I installed CBPC and SMP, but i don't install Schlongs of Skyrim, cause the last time i installed that mod, the game keep telling me error, seems like the mod is outdated fot the current game version?

Don't know. I've been sticking to 1.5.97 since like with any version update, it tends to split the community. Some mods get updated, some don't. Depending on your personal preferences you either switch or you don't. I already had a perfect setup and I had nothing to gain from AE, in fact there was things in AE I didn't want, so switching made no sense. You'll have to do the research yourself and figure out what it is you want from your Skyrim.

Some people go down the route of installing someone else's mod list, then they come here asking for help with things don't work and they have no idea what, who, where or why. This can be a quick way to get into things, and maybe you do want to base your setup on some pre-existing list, but I'd strongly recommend you put in the effort yourself to understand what you're doing, because if you don't do it now it will come back and bite you in the ass later.

So, does SOS work without downgrading. These are the steps I do now, as I'm typing this:

1. Where is SOS hosted these days? Time to hit up google.
  2. Found the settings loader on the Nexus, that one may have a link in its requirements.
  3. It does.
  4. Requirements say "Skyrim SE v1.5.97".

Answer: First impressions say no.

Edit: Apparently there's something called SOS AE now. Maybe that works?

Edited by traison
8 hours ago, traison said:

Don't know. I've been sticking to 1.5.97 since like with any version update, it tends to split the community. Some mods get updated, some don't. Depending on your personal preferences you either switch or you don't. I already had a perfect setup and I had nothing to gain from AE, in fact there was things in AE I didn't want, so switching made no sense. You'll have to do the research yourself and figure out what it is you want from your Skyrim.

Some people go down the route of installing someone else's mod list, then they come here asking for help with things don't work and they have no idea what, who, where or why. This can be a quick way to get into things, and maybe you do want to base your setup on some pre-existing list, but I'd strongly recommend you put in the effort yourself to understand what you're doing, because if you don't do it now it will come back and bite you in the ass later.

So, does SOS work without downgrading. These are the steps I do now, as I'm typing this:

1. Where is SOS hosted these days? Time to hit up google.
  2. Found the settings loader on the Nexus, that one may have a link in its requirements.
  3. It does.
  4. Requirements say "Skyrim SE v1.5.97".

Answer: First impressions say no.

Edit: Apparently there's something called SOS AE now. Maybe that works?

SOS AE is worked for me thank you, but do i need to adjust the penis manualy so it can go in to the vagina? or it can be automaticaly moving just like breast physics?