Best wickedwhims animation packs?

You'll have to install them the old fashion way: Put the mod files in you Mods folder manually. I recomment putting them in the same folder as the Wicked Whims mod, that way you have all your adult material in one place.

You can search the download section for packs. What is "best" is subjective, I recommend starting with some of the larger packs, giving you a bit of everything to choose from.

I'm glad you asked. I actually have been going through a lot of creator animations. So this is just my opinion of them. I made a list of the ones I love the most and ones that are okay but I will still use a few them. Also have ones I do not like much. (I will leave those out) There are others that are in the process of being tested. This is what I have so far.

I LOVE:
Motherlode 
Mike24 
Grey Naya 
ATrois 
E404P 
Golden88 
Amra72 
Azmodan22 
Fruitydelicious 
KiKiChain 
OLL Animations 
Omaster 
SALARMOJ's 
wild_guy 
Yummy-o-tummy 
BadBunny 
Error404Phillips (None Sex animation)
DOAN (Dance-Twerk)
Khlas  (Amazing Male masturbation's animations if not using his M/M sex animations-The male solo masturbation's is nice; also dont think he makes any M/F sex animations though)

They are okay:
AYONE! 
Artmiel 
Anarcis 
Animes 
Assasin54 
Awesome 
bobahloo (BDSM) 
Chimochicchi 
JV 
KatsuKitty 
Lifeline