Trying to find a game that i played a WHILE ago

Its a text based rpg that you find yourself in a world where ur the only male alive and you can gather materials like wood, stone and food, and you find girls that you fuck and then impregnate and then each of them gives birth to a different type of girl, theres a blonde, brunnette, a fat one, a black one, and etc. You can also explore the world and setup camp for monster girls which you can breed and stuff, you can explore, find different parts of the map, build shit.
I played it like a year ago and cant find it anywhere, been looking for hours

Thanks!

3 hours ago, odonutsus said:

Its a text based rpg that you find yourself in a world where ur the only male alive and you can gather materials like wood, stone and food, and you find girls that you fuck and then impregnate and then each of them gives birth to a different type of girl, theres a blonde, brunnette, a fat one, a black one, and etc. You can also explore the world and setup camp for monster girls which you can breed and stuff, you can explore, find different parts of the map, build shit.
I played it like a year ago and cant find it anywhere, been looking for hours

Thanks!

Adam and Gaia.

https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v3-2-beornwahl.6362/