Statue "Elven huntress" (futa)

View File

Description

Hot springs - beautiful place where hunters take a rest, bathing and... leave some little gifts near  ancient "Elven huntress" statue for luck in next hunt.

1. Low poly figure + hi poly decoration elements

2. 4k textures

3. Collisions

4. Material  - solid stone.

Q: Where to find it?

A: In Hot springs hunters camp.

Install / uninstall

Any Mod manadger

P.S.

Hi poly version you can find on my Patreon In this version Girl figure made in hi poly variant for more smooth and detailed view.

If you like my works you can support me on Paypal (gunstb@gmail.com) or Patreon. This will be wery helpfull fbecause now for me its a question of surviving.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/01/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Another nice work, thanks for sharing! I love your statue mods, I have all of them installed in my game in fact. However it would be great if you could provide espfe versions and if not an all-in-one version of your statues. Not being demanding here just a suggestion. 

Also I have translated your mod (specifically futa versions of Dibella, Champion, Sanguine and Vaermina) into Chinese, made some locational edits to my liking and a patch for them to blend in with JK's skyrim Lite as well. I was wondering if I could have your permission to share it to the public with your LL profile as credit?

6 hours ago, kape001 said:

Another nice work, thanks for sharing! I love your statue mods, I have all of them installed in my game in fact. However it would be great if you could provide espfe versions and if not an all-in-one version of your statues. Not being demanding here just a suggestion. 

Also I have translated your mod (specifically futa versions of Dibella, Champion, Sanguine and Vaermina) into Chinese, made some locational edits to my liking and a patch for them to blend in with JK's skyrim Lite as well. I was wondering if I could have your permission to share it to the public with your LL profile as credit?

Thank you!

Yes, i will make esl versions all in one package but later, when i finish all statues work. Additionaly i want to remake my old statues with new stone material and make them little less "heavy".

Yes, you have my permission