{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83554/?

just saw that^. don't know much but it states to fix kid animations when using non essential child mods. thought maybe a similar approach might help with making Elin animations work again, if using FNIS-PCEA2

It looks like it aims to fix child animations when using mods that remove the 'child' flag and use the 'ActorTypeNPC' keyword, used by adults and associated furniture animations.

This might fix those child NPCs converted to the Elin race, but I don't think this will fix animations that is meant to be used by a single race (Elins).

I have thought about making the Elins use separate set of animations similar to PCEA/PCEA2, but then there is the problem of incorporating new animations, PCEA/PCEA2 aims to make only the playable character use separate animations even from the NPCs of the same race.

I guess I'll indefinitely postpone the Elin Reaper, Cash Shop armors, and Lyn race until all is done with the current mods.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

After fruitless efforts of tweaking the current Elin idle to work with the latest FNIS, I decided to go ahead with using PCEA.  The initial tests work fine, but since I can only implement one out two of the idle animations I have settled on making the 'dance' idle an emote that can be triggered by a hotkey, such as the Shout key.  I contacted the author of the Player Taunting with Animations mod and, hopefully, get permission to modify his mod to implement the Elin dance animation.

UPDATE - Elin Idle Animation Redone v1.0

Also available for Skyrim Special Edition - Tera Elin Race

• Remade to use PC Exclusive Animations.
  • Compatible with the latest FNIS.
  • Features only the base idle; the Elin dance will be added as an emote in a future update.

REQUIREMENTS

PCEA v3.5.2 (the animation files ONLY; install the MESHES folder).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871

FNIS v6.3

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

------------

INSTALLATION

1. Install PCEA; the plugin is optional and is not needed for the Elin idle animation.
  2. Install FNIS.
  3. Install Elin Idle Animation Redone.
  4. Run GenerateFNIS for Users.

Done!

UPDATE part 2 - Elin Idle Redone - FIX v1.1

This plugin fixes the T-pose affecting all Elins when using the Elin Idle Animation Redone and running the GenerateFNIS for Users.

REQUIREMENTS

Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710.7z

INSTALLATION

After installing the Elin Idle, install the fix and allow overwriting of the original plugin.

You still need to run the FNIS Generator for Users if you have not done so already.

Good day ladies and gentlemen

I have been looking for this mod for quite a long time. Happy I found it here and thank you very much for your hard work and dedication PsychoMachina.

I have some questions about the mod and also like to report some... bugs I guess? 

I have been trying "2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z" and it works pretty well. The problem is, Elin bodies don't seem to match or adapt the body and skin mods I use:

*UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

*SG Female Textures Renewal - UNP -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

*Demoniac - High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

I have tried "2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z" and it solves the problem with the UNP-type body, but the textures do not adapt to the ones I use.

It would be nice to have some kind of installer with the most used body types CBBE, UUNP, UNP, UNPB and 7Base; with BPP, TBBP or HDT and have compatibility with the skins the user has. Just as the aforementioned body types does.

Creating the character, the sliders mouth from 13 to 30 and nose from 11 to 30 show noting, are empty. Some hair styles have fix ears and no variation with out them; and other hair styles have "holes" on the for fitting/unfitting ears like:

Hair 15 and 11

Hair 17 and 16

Hair 34 and 31

Hair 40 and 39

Once again, thankyou for your hard work and I hope you can help me with some of the issues or questions about  the mod.

Good day ladies and gentlemen

I have been looking for this mod for quite a long time. Happy I found it here and thank you very much for your hard work and dedication PsychoMachina.

I have some questions about the mod and also like to report some... bugs I guess? 

I have been trying "2016Jan29_MAIN_ElinRace_v2.7z" and it works pretty well. The problem is, Elin bodies don't seem to match or adapt the body and skin mods I use:

*UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

*SG Female Textures Renewal - UNP -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

*Demoniac - High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

I have tried "2015Nov13_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP_TBBP_v3.7z" and it solves the problem with the UNP-type body, but the textures do not adapt to the ones I use.

It would be nice to have some kind of installer with the most used body types CBBE, UUNP, UNP, UNPB and 7Base; with BPP, TBBP or HDT and have compatibility with the skins the user has. Just as the aforementioned body types does.

Creating the character, the sliders mouth from 13 to 30 and nose from 11 to 30 show noting, are empty. Some hair styles have fix ears and no variation with out them; and other hair styles have "holes" on the for fitting/unfitting ears like:

Hair 15 and 11

Hair 17 and 16

Hair 34 and 31

Hair 40 and 39

Once again, thankyou for your hard work and I hope you can help me with some of the issues or questions about  the mod.

Hello.

The CBBE and UNP bodies that come with the "New Elin Bodies - BBP-TBBP" mod is compatible with any custom textures provided you follow these 2 steps:

1. The texture set you want to use is meant for the body you want to use (CBBE textures for CBBE body, UNP textures for UNP body).
  2. You copy the textures to the dedicated Elin folders.
    • Textures\Actors\2chElin textures fix

You must also know, and this is very important because you wouldn't believe how many people contacted about this, the Elins use a unique head mesh that has nothing to do with the head mesh used by the Skyrim races.  This means any custom textures for the head will not match the Elin head mesh.

As for providing an Elin body replacer mod that comes with all known body types, the answer is simply, no, I have no interest in doing so.  If you want to use a your own body then just copy/paste the meshes (body/hands/feet) to this folder:

• meshes\actors\2chelin BBP body fix

When it comes to the original Elin hairs, not referring to the Skyrim hairs made compatible for the Elins, there are 2 types: with ears/tails and without ears/tails.  Some of the hairs have holes regardless of whether it comes with ears or not.  These are ports from the Tera game so certain hairs will have holes.

You can choose different Elin ears/tail sets to add to the earless variants.  The standalone ears/tail sets can be chosen from the 'Additions' slider in the HAIRS category.

Hey hello,

I have a problem when i install the Elin Race 2.
My skeleton stay in "T" form.

i install :

skse

skyui

ECE

xp32 + xp32Extend

NetImmersive

Enhanced 3rd person camera

FNIS

HDT physics extensions

Main Elin Race 2.7

Main Tera Elin2 3.7

Tera Elin idle

Tera Elin Dance

and then optional like beautyque, voice pack armor...

Any help ?

Hey hello,

i install :

skse

skyui

ECE

xp32 + xp32Extend

NetImmersive

FNIS

HDT physics extensions

Main Elin Race 2.7

Main Tera Elin2 3.7

Tera Elin idle

Tera Elin Dance

Any help ?

Hello.

You will need to uninstall 'xp32' and only use 'XPMS Extended'; the XPMS Extended skeletons are current and used by many of the latest mods.

Next uninstall the Tera Elin 2 dance idle animation because it's incompatible with current FNIS.  If you installed the patch you do not have to uninstall that because running the Generate FNIS for Users will overwrite it.

If you are using the old Tera Elin idle animation then uninstall it for the same reason.

Now you will need to install PCEA (PC Exclusive Animations)(link in the first post) and delete the PCEA plugin.  Now install the Tera Elin Idle Redone which uses PCEA.

Now run Generate FNIS for Users and in the 'patches' section at the bottom of the generator window, select the following:

• (Female) Gender Animations
  • Arm Fix
  • PC Exclusive Animations (PCEA)

Now run the generator to create the behavior files.

I will need to update the idle animation for Tera Elin 2.

Hey hello,

i install :

skse

skyui

ECE

xp32 + xp32Extend

NetImmersive

FNIS

HDT physics extensions

Main Elin Race 2.7

Main Tera Elin2 3.7

Tera Elin idle

Tera Elin Dance

Any help ?

Hello.

You will need to uninstall 'xp32' and only use 'XPMS Extended'; the XPMS Extended skeletons are current and used by many of the latest mods.

Next uninstall the Tera Elin 2 dance idle animation because it's incompatible with current FNIS.  If you installed the patch you do not have to uninstall that because running the Generate FNIS for Users will overwrite it.

If you are using the old Tera Elin idle animation then uninstall it for the same reason.

Now you will need to install PCEA (PC Exclusive Animations)(link in the first post) and delete the PCEA plugin.  Now install the Tera Elin Idle Redone which uses PCEA.

Now run Generate FNIS for Users and in the 'patches' section at the bottom of the generator window, select the following:

• (Female) Gender Animations
  • Arm Fix
  • PC Exclusive Animations (PCEA)

Now run the generator to create the behavior files.

I will need to update the idle animation for Tera Elin 2.

Sorry, it's seems that i do something wrong again because that didn't work too...

If i try to relist what i need to do :

Only XPMS Extended -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

For the dance animation and the animation i have these files :

-> "OPTION-ANIMATION-Elin Dance Idle_v1-20150308.7z"

-> "2015Oct25_ANIMATIONS_ElinRace_DanceIdle_v1-0.7z"

-> "Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710.7z"

-> "PATCH_ANIMATION_PATCH_FNIS_6x_TeraElinDanceAnimation -20160810.7z"

-> "Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1-20170711.7z"

So i don't use any of them ?

PCEA -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71055/? what did you mean with "delete the PCEA plugin ?"

When you said "Now install the Tera Elin Idle Redone which uses PCEA."

Like i type before i only got 2 files with "redone"

-> "Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710.7z"

-> "Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1-20170711.7z"

Is that one of these ?

For FNIS i'm sure to do the right think with :

- "GENDER animation"

- "Arm fix"

- "PC exclusive animations"

I apologize but i'm really confuse, i'm not really new with using mods on skyrim, but i'm new on your website and i'm losing myself with all the links and the files ><'

And if i could help, i'm using Mod Organizer.

Really sorry for my misunderstanding...

I attach a screen, with all i download for the Elin mod because i'm really confused.. (except SKSE, Skyui, XPMS, ECE, NetImmersive, Enhanced 3rd person cameran FNIS and HDT physics extensions because i already use them before and i have them.)

And i use a new profil on mod organizer with JUST all the files for try to make working Elin mod.

post-2147096-0-77787700-1500292998_thumb.png

Again sorry and thank for your help.

Only XPMS Extended -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/68000/?

Yes.  XPMS Extended is, you might say, the successor to the XP32 skeletons. 

For the dance animation and the animation i have these files :

-> "OPTION-ANIMATION-Elin Dance Idle_v1-20150308.7z" (DELETE THIS)

-> "2015Oct25_ANIMATIONS_ElinRace_DanceIdle_v1-0.7z" (DELETE THIS)

-> "Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710.7z" (KEEP THIS - INSTALL FIRST)

-> "PATCH_ANIMATION_PATCH_FNIS_6x_TeraElinDanceAnimation -20160810.7z" (DELETE THIS)

-> "Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1-20170711.7z" (KEEP THIS - INSTALL SECOND)

So i don't use any of them ?

PCEA -> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/71055/? llewhat did you mean with "delete the PCEA plugin ?"

The files I added "(DELETE THIS)" are no longer needed and are not compatible with the latest FNIS.

The files I added "(KEEP THIS...) are the new animations. 

1.  Install FIRST:  "Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710".
  2. Install SECOND:  "Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1020170711"  (This will overwrite the plugin from the Elin Idle Redone you installed first).

When you install PCEA, you will be given options depending on what DLCs you have or do not have (Dawnguard, Dragonborn) and whether you have SkyRE or Requiem installed.   You do not need to install SkyRE or Requiem unless you know what they do and you want to use them.  For now, choose the Dawnguard/Dragonborn DLC option.

You should now see a plugin in your load order called "PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp", delete this as it is not needed for the Elin Idle Redone.  (I'll redo the Elin Idle so that deleting the PCEA plugin is purely optional).

For FNIS i'm sure to do the right think with :

- "GENDER animation"

- "Arm fix"

- "PC exclusive animations"e

Yes.  These are 'patches' that come with GenerateFNIS for Users.  You need to check the boxes in the generator window (bottom half) to make the FNIS generator implement those fixes when it creates the behavior files.

In summary,

1. Install PCEA
  2. Delete the PCEA plugin after installation.
  3. Only install the Elin Idle Redone files.
  4. Install the Elin Idle Redone first then install the FIX for Elin Idle Redone second.  Since you are using Mod Organizer, the FIX is given higher priority in the mod list (left panel) so that it overrides the first Elin Idle Redone.
  5. Install FNIS.
  6. Run the GeneratorFNIS for Users.exe.  In the pop-up window, select the Gender Animation fix, Arm fix, and PCEA before letting the generator create the behavior files.

Done.

Final Note.

Currently there are no Elin Idle Redone for Tera Elin 2 (the Elins that come with the adult scaling options and require Enhanced Character Edit).  I'll work on an update for Elin 1 and modify it to also work on Elin 2.

IMPORTANT!!!

I also need to point out that people who use FNIS through Mod Organizer tend to run into problems.  You will need to read this How-To to avoid any problems.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Fores_New_Idles_in_Skyrim

To summarize,

1. After launching GenerateFNIS for Users.exe from Mod Organizer and creating the behavior files, the new files will be automatically added to MO's Overwrite folder.
  2. In the mod list (left panel) the overwrite files will be located at the bottom and listed like a mod.
  3. Right-click on OVERWRITE and choose 'Create Mod'; give it a name so that you know what it is.  The FNIS behavior files will be added to the mod list like a newly installed mod.
  4. Check it to enable it and keep it low on the list to give it higher priority over the Elin animations and PCEA.
  5. Whenever you need to run the FNIS generator again, drag the new files from the OVERWRITE listing to the FNIS mod.

hum....

I'm sure to do all what you said, but i still got the "T" skeleton In Game :/

I do exactly that.

skse, skyui, ECE, xp32Extend, NetImmersive, Enhanced 3rd person camera, FNIS, HDT physics extensions was already install. PCEA2 too but i delete then reinstall after like you told me to install PCEA2 later.

So here what i do :

1- Main Elin Race 2.7

2- Main Tera Elin2 3.7

3- Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710

4- Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1-20170711.7z

5- PCEA2 but, i install and he never ask me about "you will be given options depending on what DLCs you have or do not have" and i don't see "PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp"

6- start FNIS check the 3 "Gender Animation fix, Arm fix, and PCEA" and start it.

7- create the overwrite mod then restart and redone FNIS then i move the new overwrite into the mod i make before.

8- Armor TeraBody Converted/VanillaSets

9- Armor TeraBody MaidElinCostume

10- Tera Elin 2 Beautyque

11- Tera Elin Pack

Then i try to start game, reload save with my last Elin and check that she's always in "T" skeleton with no animation.

What have i done wrong ? :/

hum....

I'm sure to do all what you said, but i still got the "T" skeleton In Game :/

I do exactly that.

skse, skyui, ECE, xp32Extend, NetImmersive, Enhanced 3rd person camera, FNIS, HDT physics extensions was already install. PCEA2 too but i delete then reinstall after like you told me to install PCEA2 later.

So here what i do :

1- Main Elin Race 2.7

2- Main Tera Elin2 3.7

3- Skyrim_OPTION_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1-20170710

4- Skyrim_FIX_ANIMATION_ElinIdle Redone_v1_1-20170711.7z

5- PCEA2 but, i install and he never ask me about "you will be given options depending on what DLCs you have or do not have" and i don't see "PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp"

6- start FNIS check the 3 "Gender Animation fix, Arm fix, and PCEA" and start it.

7- create the overwrite mod then restart and redone FNIS then i move the new overwrite into the mod i make before.

8- Armor TeraBody Converted/VanillaSets

9- Armor TeraBody MaidElinCostume

10- Tera Elin 2 Beautyque

11- Tera Elin Pack

Then i try to start game, reload save with my last Elin and check that she's always in "T" skeleton with no animation.

What have i done wrong ? :/

Uninstall PCEA2 (by fore).

Install PCEA (by xp32).

PCEA

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871

Well.... I'm really stupid °° thanks you x'D.
And i have a other problem now haha.. (yea sorry ^^")...

Animation is ok, but now, she's look really... weird ... And i can't change hair/eyes etc. she's lock to this preset lol.

post-2147096-0-34385000-1500320330_thumb.jpg

i'm sure i'm again done somthing stupid :/

thanks by advance !

Well.... I'm really stupid °° thanks you x'D.

And i have a other problem now haha.. (yea sorry ^^")...

Animation is ok, but now, she's look really... weird ... And i can't change hair/eyes etc. she's lock to this preset lol.

attachicon.gif20170717213601_1.jpg

i'm sure i'm again done somthing stupid :/

thanks by advance !

You have the old Elin (armor) pack that makes the Elin head and body as wearable armor.  There are no customizations you would get with a playable race, these are simply armor.

Uninstall Tera Elin Pack

Main Elin Race v2.7 is what makes the Elins playable and allows face, hair, and ears/tail customization.

You can use the body armors from the Summon Elin Ring.  The easiest method is to install the AddItem mod which will add the Add Item option in your Inventory menu.  Click on 'Add Item' in your inventory list and a pop-up menu of all plugins you have installed will appear.  Select 'SummonElinRing.esp' and a new inventory menu will appear.  From here, you simply click on the armors and they will be added to your own inventory.

DO NOT select the heads.

Also do not click on the Additem Spell Books unless you want the ability to add a Shout that brings up an Add Item Search feature.

Exit from the Add Item menu and open your character's inventory and you will now have the armors used by the summon Elins.

EDIT

If anyone is wondering if you can use the body armor from the Tera Elin Pack.  Yes, you can, but they are direct ports from the Tera game so there will be some seams, maybe other oddities, I have not used the Tera Elin Pack in years so I do not remember.  The Tera body includes the neck whereas the Skyrim body does not; the neck is attached to the head.

NOTE

I have to leave for my job soon so If you have additional questions, I will not be able to respond until tomorrow.

So.. most outfits make my character's bust size bursts into what you would classify as "Huge as planet tits" .

This happens even when i have the correct body type and the correct outfit made for the body type.

Any way to fix it?

Don't use mods that would increase the breast size.

So.. most outfits make my character's bust size bursts into what you would classify as "Huge as planet tits" .

This happens even when i have the correct body type and the correct outfit made for the body type.

Any way to fix it?

I am not using any of those mods i mean if i am using it i won't really complain about it.

It's probably because those clothes are not compatible with the Elin model. 

Not really a huge issue for me though, just letting you know that some "armor" and clothes will mess with the proportions even with the correct body type.

Any way to fix it?

I am not using any of those mods i mean if i am using it i won't really complain about it.

It's probably because those clothes are not compatible with the Elin model. 

Not really a huge issue for me though, just letting you know that some "armor" and clothes will mess with the proportions even with the correct body type.

Normally equipping an armor would not make the breasts expand  to the point that they become "huge as planets".  I have read posts in which the OP was experiencing problems with their character' breasts enlarging for no reason only to find out the cause was a mod that has that feature.

The only other possible cause would be body morphs you create with bodyslide, but I rarely use that so I do not know if those morphs can have minds of their own.

Are you using the Elin body templates for Outfit Studio.  I have converted some armors to the Curvy body and the breasts never get larger than the max weight shape.

UPDATE - Elin Idle Animations Redone v2.0

To avoid any conficts or oddities, uninstall Elin Idle Animations Redone v1 and v1.1.

Also completely uninstall PCEA as that is not needed for version 2.0.

FNIS v6.x or newer is still required.

So what is new with v2.0?

• PCEA is not needed.
  • When installing you will have options to choose 1 of 2 variants of the Elin idle animatin + the child sitting animation which can be used with or without the HDT Sitting Height Fix.

NOTE

Using the combination of the 2 will cause slight floating on chairs and will not completely fix clipping when sitting on noble chairs.

• Replaces most of the Skyrim animations (combat/non-combat) with Tera (Castanic) animations.  They were converted by Volnes (not totally sure as I had these animations for some time).

INSTALLATION

Requirements

• FNIS 6.x or newer

- Install Elin Idle Animation Redone v2.0.

- Run the GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe.

- Before creating the behavior files you must select the following patches in the GenerateFNIS window:

• GENDER Specific Animations.
  • SKELETON Arm Fix.
  • xp32's PC Exclusive Animation (PCEA)

post-64505-0-65037000-1500718390_thumb.jpg

The PCEA patch is for the Elin Animations and not for PCEA.

Done.  All Elins should now have animations.

Edited by PsychoMachina

I know someone requested help earlier because the Elins were in a T-pose.  I was at work and could not respond.

So I updated the installation instructions and provided a screenshot of what patches to select when running the GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe.  The PCEA patch is most important because it fixes the T-pose problem by enabling the Elins to use the animations.

I'll update the first post when I have the time because I need to re-do the whole post.