Any way to remove belly bulge while sex animation in CBBE 3BA?

Easy friend. Depending on if you use the Anal support mod it's either one of those Edits:

D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Find CBPCollisionConfig

Then find find BellyBulge= and replace whatever number you have there with 0, it's disabled completely. You can also reduce the number to have a little bit. mine is 0.5

If you have Anal support mod you need to go here

CBPCollisionConfig_Female

And find the same line to make the same edit.

As for disabling it only during animation, I recall SL adds each active actor to a faction. It should be possible to check for this in a CBPC config file. That is assuming CBPC has a condition method for checking faction membership. Something I've intended to look into, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Edit: So basically you would have your usual CBPCollisionConfig file as-is, and another with a condition something like this "conditions=IsInFaction(0x0, Sexlab.esm)" that just sets BellyBulge = 0.0. Best of both worlds I guess.

Edit again: There is indeed a function for this: IsInFaction(esp|int)

Edit again: Not tested, might work:

[Options]
Conditions = IsFemale() AND IsInFaction(SexLab.esm|58639)
Priority = 60

[ExtraOptions]
BellyBulge = 0.0

Edit: Just discovered that conditions take formid as a string, rather than an int. Thus, it should be like this:

Conditions = IsFemale() AND IsInFaction(SexLab.esm|e50f)

Edit again: Another discovery: IsInFaction is not evaluated regularly, meaning it won't react to an actor changing factions, which is required for this to work.

Edited by traison