from my 500+ animations only a few are playing!?

26 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

i have more than 500 animations installed but when i get in a sex scene its always the same 30 playing...how can i fix that??

Good question. Sexlab's selection of animations is often not very random.

I would recommend to disable all the animations you don't like in Sexlab's Toggle Animation MCM option.

Also try to limit your selection of animations to the best quality. More SLAL packs is not always better.

If possible use of sex trigger mod that allows you to specify animations tags for different sex scenes. An example is Sexlab Adventures mod.

3 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Good question. Sexlab's selection of animations is often not very random.

I would recommend to disable all the animations you don't like in Sexlab's Toggle Animation MCM option.

Also try to limit your selection of animations to the best quality. More SLAL packs is not always better.

If possible use of sex trigger mod that allows you to specify animations tags for different sex scenes. An example is Sexlab Adventures mod.

i actually have done all this i am at about 50 animations that i want but it will keep playing only the same 30  :/ i have kept bakas billys and phyces animations only...but it wont play them all... i also noticed that when a non consensual sex scene starts there are some anims missing while when i use a match making mechanic i have more animations to choose

Edited by sikamikanico78
5 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

i also noticed that when a non consensual sex scene starts there are some anims missing while when i use a match making mechanic i have more animations to choose

Just a guess but it could be caused by wrong spelling in animation tags. Sometimes Aggressive is not spelled correctly for some animations.

You could also try to edit animation tags yourself using this tool. Maybe it would make a difference.

• 6 months later...
On 5/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, DocClox said:

Did you ever solve this? I have a similar issue at the moment.

The amount of animations you can choose from depends on:

> the mod that triggered the scene. Some search with suboptimal keywords and are very limited what they can pick from.

> DD5.1 > will filter out pretty much everything depending on the worn devices (even with deactivated filters in DD MCM), often reducing the selection to only solo animations

> DD5.2 > if you deactivate all the DD filters you get a nearly unfiltered selection of animations (or not, I fear it still reduces choices a lot, more testing needed)

> SL MCM toggle animations > if you never flagged any animations as aggressive for example any mod that will trigger an aggressive animation will have a limited choice of  animations to pick from

> deactivate any ZAP sexlab filters

> if you use Sexlab utility plus check it's filter settings

> check any mod that adds filters to sexlab scene in MCM

> Sexlab is limited to 500 creature/human animations. If you register more you won't get a warning but everything registered above 500 will not be played > Sexlab utility plus and/or Swe-DivX's SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE can solve that issue

> flag more sexlab animations for aggro/consensual/foreplay animations in SL toggle animation MCM tab

> if you run SLAL without having creatures activated in SL SLAL will try to register them but non will be added to SL's animation registry

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 5/28/2023 at 7:57 PM, donttouchmethere said:

The amount of animations you can choose from depends on:

> the mod that triggered the scene. Some search with suboptimal keywords and are very limited what they can pick from.

> DD5.1 > will filter out pretty much everything depending on the worn devices (even with deactivated filters in DD MCM), often reducing the selection to only solo animations

> DD5.2 > if you deactivate all the DD filters you get a nearly unfiltered selection of animations

> SL MCM toggle animations > if you never flagged any animations as aggressive for example any mod that will trigger an aggressive animation will have a limited choice of  animations to pick from

> deactivate any ZAP sexlab filters

> if you use Sexlab utility plus check it's filter settings

> check any mod that adds filters to sexlab scene in MCM

> Sexlab is limited to 500 creature/human animations. If you register more you won't get a warning but everything registered above 500 will not be played > Sexlab utility plus and/or Swe-DivX's SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE can solve that issue

> flag more sexlab animations for aggro/consensual/foreplay animations in SL toggle animation MCM tab

> if you run SLAL without having creatures activated in SL SLAL will try to register them but non will be added to SL's animation registry

OK. What I'd like to do, specifically, if have a slave tied to the xcross, then trigger one of the xcross sex scenes. I'm setting t his off with Diary Of Mine, and it all worked perfectly ... and then I had to rebuild my load order ...  The point of the tale is that it's unlikely to be the triggering mod. There have DoM updates, but it's probably not the first place to look.

I don't use DD at all, so we can rule that out.

I hadn't touched the SL tags or filters, but I've turned  filtering on SL.

The animation limit - I though Engine Fixes also solved  that. At least the FNIS tool says it does. That's what I've been using.

So, still not sure of the cause. The odd thing is that sometimes the animations I want play in situations where they make no sense. Like I can't get an X-Cross animation when the victim is on a cross, but I can if they''re chained flat on the floor. So the animation wroks - it's just not being presented as an option in cases where it was before.

On 11/23/2022 at 10:47 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

i have more than 500 animations installed but when i get in a sex scene its always the same 30 playing...how can i fix that??

You can tell that Luccianna doesn't like the others  ?. Until now, we have always seen her grappling with four to five cocks at a time. She will think that 1 is just a waste of time.?

Have you tried installing or , reinstalling SexLabUtilituPlus ? 

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

The odd thing is that sometimes the animations I want play in situations where they make no sense. Like I can't get an X-Cross animation when the victim is on a cross, but I can if they''re chained flat on the floor.

I have the same odd situations from time to time. Like bound animations only available if no one is bound >.<

Of course it also a matter if the scene is consensual/non consensual. Need to tag more animations that aren't very consensual as such.

I don't use DD at all, so we can rule that out.

There goes 75% of all my excuses for limited animation choices xD

The animation limit - I though Engine Fixes also solved  that. At least the FNIS tool says it does. That's what I've been using.

It fixes the animations you can register with FNIS.

But Sexlab itself has a 500 creature/500 human animation limit you can register with Sexlab.

Check Sexlab MCM > Debug tab > you can see the max registered animations there. If you see 500 registered animations you might be already over the limit.

In SLAL MCM you can count animations to be/are registered. If those number are over 500 and you have no mod that rises Sexlab's limit you will not be able to choose anything over the first 500 registered to Sexlab.

I hadn't touched the SL tags or filters, but I've turned  filtering on SL.

Deactivate all SL filtering and choose the animations yourself during the action.

If you didn't change anything on Sexlab MCM > toggle animations you miss animations that aren't tagged correctly for your animation. Not all SLAL packs come out of the box with correct flags or any at all.

Means if the furniture animation you want to trigger is flagged as consensual but the scene is aggressive you won't be able to choose any consensual animation (and the other way around)

To be sure to be able to choose the animation for any scene you need to flag it as consensual but also aggressive.

Edited by donttouchmethere
3 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

You can tell that Luccianna doesn't like the others  ?. Until now, we have always seen her grappling with four to five cocks at a time. She will think that 1 is just a waste of time.?

Have you tried installing or , reinstalling SexLabUtilituPlus ? 

hahahahah! yes i have installed that one but i havent really bothered to find out what to do with that!

bonus:

ScreenShot41701.jpg.1f8d41020fe7acba45cec3ebc63b542d.jpg

40 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hahahahah! yes i have installed that one but i havent really bothered to find out what to do with that!

Contains several fixes for Sexlab, also increases the maximum number of animations .

Example of a fix: the PC or NPC/follower becomes invisible/mini?
You reinstall SexlabUtilityPlus and fix it

41 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

bonus:

Just one???? Is there a crisis? From the look on his face, he doesn't seem very enthusiastic?

Animations are weird. I have a whole bunch of sexlab mods and tons of animation packs, and the increased limit, started a game and everything worked fine. Differetn anmations played.

For some reason now the only pair animation playing is butt spank.

Still trying to figure out what happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...