Sonic Generations NSFW mods

27 minutes ago, AkexZ1 said:

What I meant is I just created a file to combine both mods in a single one, now inside the mod manager just go to mod configuration and you can choose clothed and nude, is just that the edit, simple thing for convenience.

It's just that.

I see.

On 11/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, PhoofyMan said:

I have a few I commissioned a while back. Just got permission to go ahead and share them.

--------------------------------

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude Playable Blaze (THICC and normal versions) [This one is a little wonky around the pelvis area]

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude NPC Blaze (This one looks better than the playable version)

Nude Rouge Trophy (in the hidden trophy room)

Any of these pique your interest?

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 209 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 241 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 178 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 210 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 168 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 211 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 223 downloads

question regarding the blaze ones. if i link a blaze mod with her voice, would you be able to switch out sonics voice for hers?

1 hour ago, Yuki599 said:

question regarding the blaze ones. if i link a blaze mod with her voice, would you be able to switch out sonics voice for hers?

I think you'd just need to run both the voice mod and the Blaze mod for that to work. Really not sure, though.

3 hours ago, PhoofyMan said:

I think you'd just need to run both the voice mod and the Blaze mod for that to work. Really not sure, though.

nono, its not a voice mod, its a whole other blaze character mod that has a voice mod included with other textures such as her flame boost

4 hours ago, Yuki599 said:

nono, its not a voice mod, its a whole other blaze character mod that has a voice mod included with other textures such as her flame boost

I see. No clue, sorry. I didn't make them. I commissioned them.

• 4 months later...
On 11/19/2022 at 1:01 PM, PhoofyMan said:

I have a few I commissioned a while back. Just got permission to go ahead and share them.

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude Playable Blaze (THICC and normal versions) [This one is a little wonky around the pelvis area]

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zipUnavailable Nude Female Sonic.zipUnavailable Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zipUnavailable Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zipUnavailable Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zipUnavailable Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zipUnavailable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zipUnavailable

anyone know why it says unavailable 

On 11/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, PhoofyMan said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zipUnavailable Nude Female Sonic.zipUnavailable Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zipUnavailable Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zipUnavailable Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zipUnavailable Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zipUnavailable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zipUnavailable

These are all unavailable, could anyone re-upload them?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 5:01 PM, Guest said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

The links do not work, does anyone have copies of the files?

On 7/18/2023 at 6:00 PM, consideration said:

anyone know why it says unavailable 

I think it's because the person who uploaded these files have deleted their account which caused the files to be removed from LoversLab. Damn.

The only file I have from them is the Playable Nude Blaze mod. Looking into its "mod.ini" file, apparently Irastris made it. Perhaps they still have the mods.

Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 3:01 PM, Guest said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Does anybody have the download for the Nude Rouge Trophy? File is currently unavailable

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, Guest said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Does anyone still have these? if so then send a link please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/13/2024 at 2:22 PM, ClosetOfDoom said:

Nope, sorry.

But here, this link should work for ya: https://mega.nz/folder/sKNGwK7Q#7HJt3vk55HdR35n8bgq1AQ

oh... thats a fast answer... ill check them now... (i see theres one of rouge left but idk which one so ill test them and then ill edit this message just to thank you...)
edit: ok... nevermind... that one got both of which im talking about... thank you so much!!

Edited by Maxur
checked the mod files...