Sonic Generations NSFW mods

I have a few I commissioned a while back. Just got permission to go ahead and share them.

--------------------------------

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude Playable Blaze (THICC and normal versions) [This one is a little wonky around the pelvis area]

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude NPC Blaze (This one looks better than the playable version)

Nude Rouge Trophy (in the hidden trophy room)

Any of these pique your interest?

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip Nude Female Sonic.zip Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip

18 hours ago, PhoofyMan said:

I have a few I commissioned a while back. Just got permission to go ahead and share them.

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude Playable Blaze (THICC and normal versions) [This one is a little wonky around the pelvis area]

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 23 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 32 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 24 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 22 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 30 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 25 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 27 downloads

The nude female sonic mod doesnt work. it keeps making my game not open. the others are fine though

3 hours ago, Lulzgirlx said:

The nude female sonic mod doesnt work. it keeps making my game not open. the others are fine though

Are you using any other mods? Like playable character mods?

43 minutes ago, PhoofyMan said:

Are you using any other mods? Like playable character mods?

I am not using any other mods besides the female sonic one, ive disabled the rest. and now that im testing each mod, either i dunno how to access them or they are not appearing

Edited by Lulzgirlx
On 11/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, PhoofyMan said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 28 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 65 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 30 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 25 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 32 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 30 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 33 downloads

screenshot?

1 hour ago, ButtJutsu said:

screenshot?

They're free. Download them and try them out. If you don't like them, stop using them. I don't have any screenshots on me at the moment, perhaps tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Lulzgirlx said:

I am not using any other mods besides the female sonic one, ive disabled the rest. and now that im testing each mod, either i dunno how to access them or they are not appearing

Okay, are you using the HedgeModManager?

3 hours ago, Lulzgirlx said:

I guess the only fix I can think of is try running the BetterFx Pipeline mod.

Also, what system are you running? These mods only work on Steam, as far as I know.

8 minutes ago, PhoofyMan said:

I guess the only fix I can think of is try running the BetterFx Pipeline mod.

Also, what system are you running? These mods only work on Steam, as far as I know.

i am using the hmm, and i am on steam. when i try pipeline fx mod, it says its not a valid win32 application. is there one for ffrontiers or is it only for generations?

17 minutes ago, Lulzgirlx said:

i am using the hmm, and i am on steam. when i try pipeline fx mod, it says its not a valid win32 application. is there one for ffrontiers or is it only for generations?

Only Generations. This entire thread is only for Generations.

47 minutes ago, Lulzgirlx said:

...i misread this as frontiers since it was next to the frontiers thread for a bit. nvm im a dumbass, sorry

But hold up... ...did any of those mods work in Frontiers?

10 minutes ago, Lulzgirlx said:

nope. only the sonic one had effect, and it was by making the game not boot up

I see. I remember you sent an earlier message that said the other mods worked fine, but I guess not.

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 46 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 80 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 43 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 37 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 44 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 46 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 48 downloads

Any nude amy mods?

• 2 months later...

You

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 160 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 196 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 144 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 167 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 136 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 174 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 173 downloads

You are extremely based for sharing these, thank you! By the mod naming conventions, I presume there were also nude non-XL Rouge mods, playable and NPC? Do you happen to have those on hand too?

Another note, the playable Blaze mods seem to have her T-pose when drifting, and when going over boost panels at high speed; not sure if that's my problem or if that's just how she is, poor girl.

1 hour ago, solarfm said:

You

You are extremely based for sharing these, thank you! By the mod naming conventions, I presume there were also nude non-XL Rouge mods, playable and NPC? Do you happen to have those on hand too?

Another note, the playable Blaze mods seem to have her T-pose when drifting, and when going over boost panels at high speed; not sure if that's my problem or if that's just how she is, poor girl.

Yeah, not sure about the Blaze issue. Also, I don't think I have the smaller breast size for Rouge. I just felt like that size would look best with her physique, seeing as she's fairly cartoon-shaped still. I might have the smaller size somewhere if I can find it, but even if I do, the smaller breasts look very awkward comparing to her body shape.

1 hour ago, PhoofyMan said:

Yeah, not sure about the Blaze issue. Also, I don't think I have the smaller breast size for Rouge. I just felt like that size would look best with her physique, seeing as she's fairly cartoon-shaped still. I might have the smaller size somewhere if I can find it, but even if I do, the smaller breasts look very awkward comparing to her body shape.

Makes sense :3 I definitely agree about Rouge's tits being bigger and better, was just wonderin if there were other options to browse. Thank you anyway~ ❤️

On 11/19/2022 at 10:01 PM, PhoofyMan said:

Nude female Sonic

Nude Playable Rouge

Nude NPC Rouge

Nude Blaze (NPC & Challenge Acts).zip 5.93 MB · 193 downloads Nude Female Sonic.zip 61.63 MB · 223 downloads Nude Rouge Trophy (Default Pose).zip 37.05 MB · 165 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch) (THICC).zip 30.4 MB · 198 downloads Playable Blaze (Nude Patch).zip 30.4 MB · 155 downloads Playable Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 17.46 MB · 196 downloads Rouge (Nude Patch) (Large Breasts & Butt).zip 4.51 MB · 203 downloads

I dunno if this's right or whatsoever, but I edited the Female Sonic nude mod a bit, now you can choose between two modes, the original one and the naked one, I was feeling like doing it since the original mod got privated (not the naked one) and I decided to just post it here; if there's any problem, I'll just delete it.

1605999321_FemaleSonic(Nude)2.0.7z

15 minutes ago, AkexZ1 said:

I dunno if this's right or whatsoever, but I edited the Female Sonic nude mod a bit, now you can choose between two modes, the original one and the naked one, I was feeling like doing it since the original mod got privated (not the naked one) and I decided to just post it here; if there's any problem, I'll just delete it.

1605999321_FemaleSonic(Nude)2.0.7z 212.51 MB · 1 download

What exactly does this mod do? I mean, you said you edited it, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Do you mean "original" as in clothed?

12 minutes ago, PhoofyMan said:

What exactly does this mod do? I mean, you said you edited it, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Do you mean "original" as in clothed?

What I meant is I just created a file to combine both mods in a single one, now inside the mod manager just go to mod configuration and you can choose clothed and nude, is just that the edit, simple thing for convenience.

It's just that.

Edited by AkexZ1