Goblin Slayer Goblins Pregnancy Mod for Biotech

In Goblin Slayer, the victims raped by goblins would always produce more male goblins. I wonder if there is any mods I can use to make it so that I can choose which genes from which parents get passed on to the babies? 

Rimjobworld's core has a slider for species i.e. always father or mother's species but this was only useful pre-Biotech. Now it makes no difference which way the slider is, the baby would randomly pick up genes from both parents.

Steam Workshop already has a mod that gives a gene which designates gender, so this can be used to create an all-male or female race. There is also a clone mod that allows one to keep making the same individual. Now if only there was a mod that allows only the males to clone themselves when impregnating a female. Thus making more goblins when impregnating females of any other race and like the clone mod, with small mutations on the way.

Best way I can think of achieving this is by creating a gene that marks the goblins so that mostly or only their genes get passed down. Please tell me if any such mods exist.