Animations lacking randomness

The little pop-up congratulated me on having over 3,600 animations installed. So why does it seem like I keep seeing the same five scenes over and over? I realize scenes will be limited by location/object availability. For example, the other night I had three different couples perform the exact same lying-on-the-floor handjob scene. I know there are a slew of floor animations they could have used. Are there settings I could use to tweak this? I've been through the menus several times, but haven't seen anything.

You're right to think you see the same content way too often. The upcoming release this year has all of the background favoring mechanics removed completely except the ability to favorite animations manually. Additionally there's a new way to discover animations you have never seen before so you will be able to see plenty of new content.

The mod will be a lot more random, which has its pros and cons, but hopefully the manual probability adjusting mechanics will help balance it.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:03 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

You're right to think you see the same content way too often. The upcoming release this year has all of the background favoring mechanics removed completely except the ability to favorite animations manually. Additionally there's a new way to discover animations you have never seen before so you will be able to see plenty of new content.

The mod will be a lot more random, which has its pros and cons, but hopefully the manual probability adjusting mechanics will help balance it.

Good to know it wasn't just my imagination, thanks. Randomness is important to me since I'm one of those who prefers to be surprised rather than to script everything out.

And thanks for the mod in general. Brilliant bit of work.