hide ui with back button not working

Hi there

I have recently changed my PC and moved doaxvv to my new PC, everything else works fine but now I noticed that when I pressed the back button on my mouse the UI still shows, nothing happened. All my mods works well so I guess 3dmigoto is working, only this function is somehow disabled. Anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.

btw, I also want to know what influence the mod loading time the most? I've just changed my PC to 3080;24g RAM;AMD 5600 6-Core 3.50 GHz but the loading time is still very long. My mod folder is over 15GB with many disabled mods, shall I remove them all?

The HUD toggle is usually enabled by default in d3dx.ini.
A recommended solution is to find the latest public version in this forum.
The only reason why mods take so long to load is because the total text of the installed mods is too large.
For example, hundreds of empty slots in the CC mod preset is a case in point, even if you don't install the mod for every slot.

23 hours ago, starash said:

The HUD toggle is usually enabled by default in d3dx.ini.
A recommended solution is to find the latest public version in this forum.
The only reason why mods take so long to load is because the total text of the installed mods is too large.
For example, hundreds of empty slots in the CC mod preset is a case in point, even if you don't install the mod for every slot.

thanks! I have tried to change the key for HUD toggle and it works, so I guess it's because my mouse button is not XBUTTON1 in the new system.