SMP breast physics going crazy

This has never happened before until recently. I use the AIO 3BBB SMP package found here on loverslab and converted some outfits to it in bodyslide. However the problem doesn't seem to be from the converted outfits as I've tested the naked body by unequiping outfits on a follower and it still does the same thing. It only happens on followers if they're wearing converted outfits or even if they're naked and it goes away if I exit the game and launch it again but after a while it reappears again. Any idea what could be causing it? I'm using LE btw. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, Wilsonng said:

This problem is related to xpm 32, the skeleton

I did re-install the skeleton by the way and made sure nothing is overwriting it but still the problem persists. I started a new female character and it never happens on me. Only on followers and one time on a npc. Do you know of any fix?

On 11/19/2022 at 7:08 PM, valencia said:

I did re-install the skeleton by the way and made sure nothing is overwriting it but still the problem persists. I started a new female character and it never happens on me. Only on followers and one time on a npc. Do you know of any fix?

This is only a Outfit/Body issue,try another outfit on followers or make it new with Bodyslide.

On 11/21/2022 at 1:46 PM, sativa said:

This is only a Outfit/Body issue,try another outfit on followers or make it new with Bodyslide.

Thanks for responding. When I equip non SMP outfits it's fine they don't go crazy. I think it's SMP related problem since I did try to keep the followers naked to see if they'd go crazy. I'm just gonna settle for HDT PE outfits for my followers for now since I have an SMP outfit for my character so it's fine. 

UPDATE:

Just want to share an update in case anyone out there in the wilds is facing the same problem. I did something and it seemed to fix it. I use Mod Organizer and I saw that certain xmls in bodyslide mod and the body mod were conflicting so I just moved the entire SKSE folder found in bodyslide out to desktop just to see what would happen and for some mysterious ass reason it seemed to fix this problem.