FX 4 Classics (sound for some of the best animations)

18 hours ago, Monchicles said:

I shall start with these on SE, unless there is any problem?, it seems they are the latest available here. I have not made any from NCK30, Ayasato, or others, so that will have to wait a bit. 

Anub H 7.2021

SLAL NibblesAnims 5.82 SE ESL

SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6

MilkySLAL-2-3

Billyy's SLAL Animations 6.4

I would love it for SE too. I am a new follower of yours on Patreon and I tried to try the new animations are sounds but many do not work for me, I do not know why, I do not know if I did something wrong or not when converting it to a special edition

I don't remember which animations are the ones that don't work for me, but one of them is:

B_Billyy_LayingBlowjob

Its a shame that you cannot make it for anubs 05.2022 pack, there are really good anims in it, like

standing 3 and split pose. Was probably one of the last that downloaded it.

Must be all a bit overwhelming for you, i mean anubs pack alone has thousands of stages.^^

Wish you the best friend.

Edited by Alexander3
On 3/31/2023 at 1:31 PM, Raydric said:

I would love it for SE too. I am a new follower of yours on Patreon and I tried to try the new animations are sounds but many do not work for me, I do not know why, I do not know if I did something wrong or not when converting it to a special edition

I don't remember which animations are the ones that don't work for me, but one of them is:

B_Billyy_LayingBlowjob

A native version should fix problems like that, I'll post when it is ready ?

9 hours ago, Alexander3 said:

Its a shame that you cannot make it for anubs 05.2022 pack, there are really good anims in it, like

standing 3 and split pose. Was probably one of the last that downloaded it.

Must be all a bit overwhelming for you, i mean anubs pack alone has thousands of stages.^^

Wish you the best friend.

: (

Huge step to improve the important aspect of the FX, like a good film, often it relies on a great soundtrack and great sound FX. It has been years I am using my own sounds through injection with the help of AutoHotkey, but with the disadvantage to trigger them manually on each stage, your tool is godsend in that regard. 

Alas I will have to pass for now, the choice of many sounds is not what I was expecting, and this is not a reproach, simply a personal taste. I could modify your sound files to my liking...but that would be a colossal task, seeing how you have proceeded, by building up a single file for each stage. Maybe this is a FNIS limitation, to keep a nomenclature close to the ones of the HKX files.

For example, you would need about only 16 sounds for penetrations, all depending on the speed, half for "normal" ones", the other half for banging/pounding ones, with those sounds you could cover about 80-90% of penetration animations. If you would be able to limit the number of your sound files, to be used on most animations, it would ease the task for others to build something up to their taste, and surely make it a lot more easier for you. Your approach though has an advantage, you can make more unique sounds for each animation, if I take for example "nibbles_cowgirlfemdoms2.wav" and "nibbles_cowgirlfemdoms4.wav", they may be the same size, same speed, but they bring two different sound "experiences", in that regard, this is richer...but God, that's an astounding amount of work, hats off to your dedication and patience here.

Still, you deserve all due respect for bringing this new approach, keep it up!

0.1 SSE native:

Download 

0.1 SSE

New in V0.1

-Sexlab 1.63 SE:
Arrok Cowgirl
Leito_DoggyStyleAnal
Leito_Blowjob
eito_Cowgirl
Leito_DoggyStyle
Leito_Missionary1
Leito_Missionary2