Hello everyone,

I use Inflation Framework with Fill Her Up Baka edition but it doesn't apply to followers without armor despite being made with CBBE (same for my character)

Do someone have an idea of why ?

Spoiler

Me and my girl filled with horse cum until I realize she's empty without her armor

ScreenShot1.png.0e0acbd271e93e2776b283a4bfac9b05.pngScreenShot3.png.78147895ed45f222eb7031a65a721bcc.pngScreenShot0.png.ea79caaf53fc36950ad6a9ccaaa8a98e.pngScreenShot2.png.b1055de4afa51c1277ca61b075e0b4ba.png

Just because its CBBE "same as your character" doesn't mean it's CBBE with morphs. A lot of followers use custom races, and these typically point at custom body files.

Copy the body meshes you use for your player character, and replace the ones used by the follower. You may have to copy the tri files as well, I'm not sure how that works.

Look at the files of the follower mod you're using. If it has its own \meshes\actors\character... or meshes\<name of the follower> it means it has its own body models. You need to move the .nif and .try files generated by Bodyslide into that follower specific folder. The default path for said files should be \meshes\actors\character\character assets. Grab any femalebody, femalefeet, femalehands (both .nif and .tri files) and so on that you can find and place it into the follower folder (likely replacing some files in the process and adding others on top).

The exact location of these folder may vary depending on your mod manager or install method of choice; for MO2 you'd need to look for these folders inside each mod in the left pane, for NMM you should look into the actual game installation folder (so steam\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes...), Vortex should be similar to NMM but I'm not entirely sure.

NPCs don't necessarily have CBBE bodies, and many don't use the player body (ex: Bejin wives/warriors, as well as a variety of follower NPC mods), let alone the same body type.

They might be able to wear some CBBE clothing especially if it doesn't show the hips or breasts, and the armor will behave as you expect it, with the inflation included, but once naked, they're just not built to exploit those features, and possibly as-is, they may not even have the capability.

Normally, if they don't "come with" the necessary mesh, you'd build their naked body (and feet and hands) in Bodyslide, using a premade Bodyslide Preset designed for them... and within the same body type (if they're a named NPC anyway, or a follower mod), or you'd create one, (usually by tediously replicating the follower/NPC from snap shots and comparing the Bodyslide preview window, using the sliders and some baseline preset that vaguely resembles the finished product, then saving it as "that NPC I want changed naked body preset" or something...) and where necessary swap out their body type for one you can build. 

Edited by anjenthedog