[SOLVED] VTAW Utility Pack BHUNP for Special Edition

I've used to use the outfits in the mod all the time in my oldrim playthrough and thought about downloading it again for special edition. long story short i haven't been able to find a port/download of the mod for SE with Links that work. as These sites seem to either not work for me/have dead links or require a downloader. I have however found a 3BA bodyslide conversion of the outfits, but without any of the original meshes.

If anyone would happen to know of a place to download or get the original BHUNP files required for conversion it would be much appreciated. 

3 hours ago, doctorofderp said:

I've used to use the outfits in the mod all the time in my oldrim playthrough and thought about downloading it again for special edition. long story short i haven't been able to find a port/download of the mod for SE with Links that work. as These sites seem to either not work for me/have dead links or require a downloader. I have however found a 3BA bodyslide conversion of the outfits, but without any of the original meshes.

If anyone would happen to know of a place to download or get the original BHUNP files required for conversion it would be much appreciated. 

I bit the bullet and am currently downloading the file through their shitty app. Will post here later.

4 hours ago, doctorofderp said:

Okay, I upped it here. Also put the 3BA version up in case that link goes byebye too.

• doctorofderp changed the title to [SOLVED] VTAW Utility Pack BHUNP for Special Edition
  • 2 months later...