[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

Could you add the Zaz roast spit to this mod, couldn't find it when I tested it, but works great. Is there a way to make the charters you trap stay still. Because if you start walking they will fly after.

I use AFT and you can dismiss them with the (usually very appropriate in my dungeons case) command Dismiss but Hang Around here.

The only ones who will leave their shackles after that is when the occasional vampire gets hungry and feeds, they go back to their tether when finished though.

oil3d, it it possible to use an object instead of the summon builder, so you can manipulate it easier before turning to the proper furniture?

Maybe allow ordering her to move to a position or possibly allow her to be killed so you can pick up the body and move it into position.

Could there be an option to switch furniture as well, instead of deleting and replacing from scratch something you have placed?

Sorry to bug you oli3d, but no matter what i do i can't get your mod to work together with the armbinder from Devious Devices, always getting a CTD when i equip the armbinder. I opened a thread, but so far nothing helped:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28365-mysterious-armbinder-ctd-with-o3d-bondage-furniture-mod-please-post-your-load-orders/

So if you have any ideas what else i could do would be great. Everybody else seems to be able to use both mods together fine now.

Edit: With the newest FNIS it finally works. Skyrim didn't feel complete without your mod :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

Only 2 trophies so far, more to come :D

I also like your earlier spells since they had more anim options

Hm so if you leave the house they will still hang in the item? 

I tried doing that with the console to have a Lydia decoration. Worked great until I left, but when I came back the item was gone an she was sleeping on the floor.

Also if you are adding more could you add the crosses from zaz? ^^

Added picture so you know witch I mean.

Thanks!

I tried doing that with the console to have a Lydia decoration. Worked great until I left, but when I came back the item was gone an she was sleeping on the floor.

attachicon.gifScreenShot501.bmp

I have a basement in one of my safehouses with multiple victims left hanging or on racks and they are always there when I get back, the only problem child is Serana as she gets down to feed and then returns back to the chains when she is finished.

Edit: With the newest FNIS it finally works. Skyrim didn't feel complete without your mod :)

As soon the new animatition pack is released, i will add as much as possible in the mod.

I have a basement in one of my safehouses with multiple victims left hanging or on racks and they are always there when I get back, the only problem child is Serana as she gets down to feed and then returns back to the chains when she is finished.

There are different scripts and quest priorities. sometimes a mod with lower priority wins for a second(Serana).

Same goes with the follower mod/scripts. They have a high priority...

So if you chain a follower, dismiss him or her and she/he after letting using the furniture, will stay chained.(Serana is special)

It's all about AI packgages and quest prioritys....

Moin

Oli

Thanks!

attachicon.gifScreenShot501.bmp

Lydia's pretty finicky, I find. Something about her sandbox packages just never seems to work right. Remember that without the appropriate fixes she'd just stand in her room in Breezehome all day doing nothing?

In my last file, I removed Lydia's bed and replaced it with a rack, and then bound her to it. But about half the time I'd go into her room in the basement and find her just standing there next to it instead of lying on it.

The furniture isn't supposed to ever disappear though, I'm pretty sure...

If you will make new version with new think can you look on compatibility with skyre?

i will look in to this...

Moin

Oli

Thank you.

All you need to do is make the builder not a ghost.

Like I said before, my builder's a bunny rabbit right now.

I read your solution,but i had another problem with skyre i cant even summon builder,Its just eat mana and nothink happen.After remove Skyre its working normal.

Only tested a little so far. NPC's "fall off" when I re-enter the cell, but get right back on. Only problem I can report so far is the vertical stocks getting the actor stuck inside the geometry when freed. This happened when I used it, and when I had an NPC use it. TCL command or removing the item were the only ways free.

I feel stupid now. I changed the ghost effect, so the builder would be targetable with spells. This works too but that way I lost the nice change to ghosts that skyre did. Changing the ghosbuilder never crossed my mind :rolleyes:

Firing up the CK now....

If you will make new version with new think can you look on compatibility with skyre?

i will look in to this...

Moin

Oli

Thank you.

I read your solution,but i had another problem with skyre i cant even summon builder,Its just eat mana and nothink happen.After remove Skyre its working normal.

That's probably a conflict with a third party, then. I have no problems with summoning the builder in my game with SkyRe and 250 esps loaded.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry , but i cannot bound any npc to the Devices. I did a clean installation and i have the ghostly builder and the "place X" spells, but no the book (i didt see any new book in my inventory) or the speel to bound a npc, neither conversation.

I have to search a book shomewhere o i just miss something when i installed this?

Sorry , but i cannot bound any npc to the Devices. I did a clean installation and i have the ghostly builder and the "place X" spells, but no the book (i didt see any new book in my inventory) or the speel to bound a npc, neither conversation.

I have to search a book shomewhere o i just miss something when i installed this?

There is no spell to bind a NPC to the furnitures.

With Vanilla/AFT/UFO Follower Mods you can ask a Follower to do things.

For example you can ask a follower to sit in a chair(do favor) or wait .....

You can use this to ask a folower to sit in the bondage furnitures.

Moin

Oli

Sorry if this is obvious, but how do you actually get the chained rugs and the cauldron to work? Ordering a follower to use them makes them just stand around. The other devices work great though. Got attacked by bandits outside Lakeview Manor, so I did some console dickery to make the bandit chief my follower, then stuck her on a wooden horse on the rear balcony.

They should work as normal, but I've been encountering an odd bug with some NPCs where they'll fail to use the furnitures until I use recycleactor on them. Maybe that's the issue?

I tried the rugs and cauldron myself, and my character just stood there while I lost control for a few seconds, then went back to normal. That recycleactor command didn't work either, unfortuantely