[Req] Gotham Knight

30 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Would love to see a nude Batgirl mod, would be a nice bonus too for Harley Quinn and Talia to get nude mods.

The games sucks but I'll play it if there are nude mods for them.... Honestly I really only play games now if they have nude mods, I am really tried of horse faces. Sadly nude mods are less and less unless you pay.

Maybe replace outfit would be cool, like Hero Outfit to Regular Outfit...

And yeah... this game Sucks AF... this game Aiming to Fuking Zoomer... like it's Really there... from Cringe Behavior of the Protagonist, to Fuking Electronica OST ?
Like how in the Whole Batman ASS they put Electronic song as OST in this kind of game, that it's like made for Fortnite with Foggy Map...
Damn, this industries Down So BAD, from POLITICS MUST BE THERE, to ZOOMER FORTNITE TASTE...

30 minutes ago, dantekazama said:

Maybe replace outfit would be cool, like Hero Outfit to Regular Outfit...

And yeah... this game Sucks AF... this game Aiming to Fuking Zoomer... like it's Really there... from Cringe Behavior of the Protagonist, to Fuking Electronica OST ?
Like how in the Whole Batman ASS they put Electronic song as OST in this kind of game, that it's like made for Fortnite with Foggy Map...
Damn, this industries Down So BAD, from POLITICS MUST BE THERE, to ZOOMER FORTNITE TASTE...

I heard it was supposed to be a live service game but cause Avengers game failed they canceled that part but left the BS in.

Somebody one the steam forums has already made some mess mods and uploaded to Nexus mods. They are just waiting for the nexus page to be approved. Hopefully people this thread gets traction. Maybe if we keep the why i hate this game to a minimum and talk about lewding the game people will see potential here.

Mods would be nice. Its a decent game if your PC can handle it. There is a silver lining at least, they didn't ruin batgirl by shaving half her head or giving her a manly face. Already a step up from almost all modern games lately =P

156667388-1666645521.thumb.jpg.ab1d706c6d392cacf2af93ecea4a3bb7.jpg

Edited by DEMONDICE
3 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

Mods would be nice. Its a decent game if your PC can handle it. There is a silver lining at least, they didn't ruin batgirl by shaving half her head or giving her a manly face. Already a step up from almost all modern games lately =P

156667388-1666645521.thumb.jpg.ab1d706c6d392cacf2af93ecea4a3bb7.jpg

DECENT GAME MY ASS AT 4K THE RTX 3080 STRUGLE WITH THIS GAME THE PC PORT IS SHITY AND CONSOLE PORT AS WELL RUN ON DOWN 30 FPS SHAME BECAUSE ITS A GOOD GAME I'M SURE THIS IS BECAUSE OF DENUVO DRM SHIT HOPE THEY REMOVE THIS CRAP