Can some1 plz test my sse/vr mod i made real quick? having troubles with vr version of skyrim

before i have to completely reinstall vr version of the game can someone please tell me if i packed this mod correctly? so as to not lose progress etc, good 10-20plus hours went into this all it needs is a few more tweaks and im going to publish it slightly more officially, should be a new npc named yamcha on the road leading into riverwood talk to him to start quest, can you do that follow his quest go to the new area it takes you to make sure the new area loads the lod is up and try following the questline as far as possible, should be super straight forward quests, i believe it ends right after martial arts tournament i was going to add on final touches where you fight a alien go into outer space n go to a different planet etc, everythings set up in my vr ck just wanna make sure it loads correctly before i rewrite it over my normal sse version just incase, pretty decent sized mod it got messy and i hit alot of roadbumps it should be working completely rn though plz someone tell me if it is or not might talk about a few overwrites tried throwing it together as fast as possible

This the next area you go to after you fight the alien on earth you have to fly through space to a different planet

dbzspaceearf.PNG.53a3e01bfbbbec9917ea1011d9fe5c27.PNG

233604764_SaiyanSaga.rar