(idea) Female PC is turned into a Servitron

Hello guys this is an idea i am having and i hope one day someone will be inspread by it . The Idea is pretty easy a Quest mod The player as a Fem PC will be captured and enslaved  by an Crazy 

scientist  opssest with creating a Perfect Sex Doll for this He kidnapps woman and tries to turn the into servitorn . The Servitron itself would be like an Armor sealed around the PC model like power Armor would inside the Armor itself woul mounted Vibrator at the nippels along site  gear for Electro tortute  in the Vaginal zone aka clit  Pussy and ass the same plug for Ass and vibrator for Pussy and Clit along with electro tortue equitment . the  quest itself would be about  capture and enslave other woman and ether find a way to escape or accept the enslavemant but the catch iss with th main Quest about this you can only do this Quest Questline as the Armor would punish the player for going somethere else

Potential for a fun time, but it would require a pretty serious amount of scripting to work I think.

Doing anything like this with power armor however is from what has been said pretty damn hard, technically doable, but a major pain to actually get to work, hence the distinct lack of that sort of power armor mods.

You could however do it something like A.S.I.A or Droids of the commonwealth deal with the change, in effect locking the amour pieces on to the player through devious devices type effects, and use your own effects and scripts to work with that.  You would however have to in effect create or get the Servitron armors set up for that though, which may or may not be easy to do.

Somebody else doing it maybe, that would require the three main requirements for it to be done, 1 the person has enough interest in this to want to do it, 2 they have the skills to actually be able to do it or the time available to learn how to do it, and 3 they have the time free to actually do it.  In other words unless you do it yourself chances it will not happen, it might this idea could catch somebodies interest and fire them up.