[mod] CritterBang!

I love the mod, it's very well done, but using it at the same time as the "aphrodite bow" cancels it since it does 1 damage every so often and that's enough to return the pokemon to its original state. pokeball and it doesn't even complete the cum bar .. but excluding that little detail it's a great job congratulations

13 hours ago, Manucal said:

Is there a possibility you can make a version that is a .pak file? I don't know if it is just me being dumb about modding or if the mod just doesn't work if you have mods like them and in .pak files.

mods as pak files and mods as folders do work together, maybe you accidentally nested the folder?

make sure the filepath is "Starbound>mods>SxB - CritterBang!>*files*" and not "Starbound>mods>SxB - CritterBang!>SxB - CritterBang!>*files*"

13 hours ago, La-paloma said:

I love the mod, it's very well done, but using it at the same time as the "aphrodite bow" cancels it since it does 1 damage every so often and that's enough to return the pokemon to its original state. pokeball and it doesn't even complete the cum bar .. but excluding that little detail it's a great job congratulations

the bow itself does no damage, you might have an old mod installed that causes you to emit pheromones or something like that

On 10/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, NotActuallyExistant said:

whenever I attempt to interact with the station it just gives me an error and I've tried reinstalling the mod but it doesn't work, and I can't figure out how to fix it.

image.png.1db3c4780ec7abcf96072cf840f65094.png

I was also getting this. I fixed it by moving all of the Critterbang mod files, including the .pak, into their own folder in the mods folder, before I had them all just extracted into the mods folder. Hopefully that will help.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:57 PM, LewdGuard said:

you need a race/monster that has POVs, for example humans

Encountered the same thing. I have the POV mod downloaded and it wont show the POV weather or not my character is in it or not (its a human character).

Alright so, since people have been having problems installing the mod, i'll give ya'll a quick run-down of what you should keep in mind:

• This mod is available as a folder inside of a ZIP file.
  • To install, simply right-click the ZIP file and choose "extract here..."
  • A folder named "SxB - CritterBang!" should be created.
  • Verify the mod is installed correctly in said folder, by checking if the _metadata file is visible when you open it.
  • If another folder with the same name of the folder is inside of it, take it's contents out, making it so the structure goes <mods/SxB - CritterBang!/_metadata>.
  • If HighGuard uploads a PAK file in the future, to install it, simply drop it in the mods folder.
  • That is all. Extra launchers and installers are not necessary and will likely break mods.

Oh, and if you still have an issue with the mod, try providing a proper issue-trackable log! The guide is as follows:

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

And that's it folks, good luck, and have some patience, the Critters ain't going anywhere.