[mod] CritterBang!

ok the game is back and running and this mod is working too. every time i want to mod a game its like i got to learn a new language, my mistake is that i read thing the wrong way and thought that the sexbound folder was were i hade to but all the sexbound mods sou i kept them all in there cussing many problems i just understood my mistake just wen saw @Damalme folder image go's to show how much i know about modding TF2 is a hole lot essayer 

thank for everything and contino with the great support

On 11/8/2022 at 8:23 PM, Xayrlen said:

That's just animal cruelty there, really.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

On 10/28/2022 at 4:31 PM, MRSS said:

Now, if you use something like MorePoses or similar mods, it could be that it comes with their own version of the male actor sprites for the race you are playing as or want to see.
In this case you'd have to check, and if needed edit, the genital.png sprite under the path I mentioned above.

Same applies if you edit the scripts yourself in your own file. You need to crop your genital sprites for the male actor1 in row 6.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jin_aklo said:

is there anyway to swap top/bottom for animations i.e. giving and taking?

the sex UI has a swap positions button, BUT some critters don't have 'giver' animations and only function as 'taker'.

if you have a threesome and swap positions you can force them to be 'giver' but they will show up as ERROR instead

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 1:18 AM, Femage said:

Hey so, I just want to make sure of something. The eevee and vaporion PoV screens wont work for Novakid until MorePoses supports them, correct? Same thing with the oral scene for lamb?

Correct, but you can fix that relatively easily as long as you don't worry too much about the accuracy of the PoV art. just grab the sprite files from another PoV mod that you like (that supports the gender you play with) and copy the files into a folder with the new race's name (the folder file structure is pretty easy to figure out by looking at an existing PoV mod). It took me around 10 minutes to figure out how to do that for the Avali, and you can build it as your own mod to avoid messing with other things (art assets are safe and won't bork anything). No scripts are needed to add that support.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, jin_aklo said:

is there anyway to swap top/bottom for animations i.e. giving and taking?

Assuming you mean animations between critters, the most recent version of the mod has an extra poke ball in the vending machine that adds an empty third participant to the scene. You can then join the scene (without showing up yourself) and mess with the positioning with the swap and position buttons. It is a little jank, but that is the easiest way to set up the scene you want to see.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

image.png.2b586f757f5b1d4eb859c2f43fc76253.png
`CritterBang makes actors's face disapear after climax`

Actually, every time that they try to move again from the action stoppage caused by climax, their face just disapear.

mod list:

starbound 1.4.4

sexbound reborn 1.0

sexbound reborn lustbound compatibility

critterbang 1.2.1 (Everything works fine without critterbang)

lustbound 1.3.0

lustbound ominibrowser addon (this mod summoned the space sluts)

kawaiistuff+ 1.2.1

ominibrowser 1.6.0

go f**k yourself 3.2.0

statue of dibella 1.1.0

image.png.2b4c1cbae085bac83d7689c955b2fa94.png

• 1 month later...