emaki5 Posted October 10, 2022 Posted October 10, 2022 Looking for something that would make forced situations more interesting. Â Idea is that it should be different if PC is having sex or especially if forced by bandit, wolf, giant or dragon. Â I wondered if there is a mod that would allow damage over time or injury that depends on who npc is. Â Tried to use SL triggers but there is just option for -100 damage or +100 heal at the end. Â I do think it would make somewhat challenging to face giant and not make it same as doing a regular bandit. Â Thank you for any advice or help.
Shadowbroker3495 Posted October 10, 2022 Posted October 10, 2022 Try this mod. It has some debuff options and it is also a very good non-combat sex assault mod. You have a lot of options to set conditions for assault. Â Â
emaki5 Posted October 10, 2022 Author Posted October 10, 2022 Thank you for that suggestion. Â There are a lot of options but none that deals with what happens during the assault. Â I am interested in damage over time during assault action. Â Closest I found were SL Triggers (but as I said there is only -100 or +100 hp option at one point) and SL Deadly Drain Enhanced (But it is drain directed to mana and stamina, also does not make any distinction if attacker is a rat, man or a giant).
Karkhel Posted December 1, 2022 Posted December 1, 2022 I think one of the toys had some form of that? I remember reading how dragon could just kinda kill you if you aproach it wrong? Or maybe I misread it on toys page. But then thats a toys scene not a sexlab scene. I don't remember if apropos takes into account sizes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now