Armor Leveled lists created with ALLA

Armor Leveled lists created with ALLA

What is this?

These are patches that add thousands of enchanted armor variants to the game. They were created by the Automated Leveled List Addition.

I share them because it takes a huge amount of hours to make one of these patches, so now you don't have to.

Requirements

The relevant armor pack (Ninirim, ShinShi)
High heel sounds
Summermyst

Install

Install with Mod Manager.
Put it somewhere low in the Load order

Credits

Gorgoth24 - for ALLA
SunJeong - for the Ninirim pack
EnaiSiaion - for Summermyst

ElminsterAU - for SSEEdit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Summermyst, Ninirim armors, High heel sound
  • Regular Edition Compatible

53 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I don't have those and I don't even see them on Nexus.

they're not from nexus I'm afraid haha, but technically they would be like this,https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/vindictus_project_vindictus_vol_3_smp_se/167-1-0-11473  -  https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/project_vindictus_vol_2_smp_se/167-1-0-11417  there are other mods for armor and weapons that I also use together with these, there are 4 in total I think, the armors are beautiful and not to mention the weapons, if you are interested I can send you all the files, I have them already downloaded, man from here he made a mod that integrated them into chests as you level up, an excellent job, but I have not seen it connected again, it would be great to see the armor and weapons distributed among the npc so it would be more balanced

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...