TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script is not showing up ingame

Hello, my problem is that I installed Wicked a thousand times already and it still wont work. I have TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script in my folder but its not showing up in the game, i really dont know what to do anymore... it worked the first time just fine, but then nisia pervision didnt worked and so I tried many things for that one... once I logged in.. boom this wicked

document wont show up.. maybe someone can help me?

image.png.13fee1598c56e0959ff6f08777471b40.png

image.png.4de3a99539673368423b71b512bd6f86.png

What version of the Sims 4 are you playing? What version is your Wicked Whims? Did you delete the localthumbcache.package file out of the Sims 4 folder after making changes to the Mods folder? Did you enable Mods and Scripts in the game options? All of these help so that we can help you.

?

I'm playing the legacy edition, but that was never a problem before, it worked fine before... I downloaded the WickedWhims v170k - 10 August 2022 from the website for downloads, I did delete the localthumbcache.package file after I read about it, but I did changes to the mods folder before, then i just deleted all my mods and the localthumbcache.package file, but it still won't work. Also i did enable mods and scripts in the game options... is there maybe something wrong in my main folder?

image.png.1e4b5f402c2f464443fee45691447249.png