Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,358 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

18 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz Definitely. But there are ways around it. Adding the SLV_NoStrip faction is one of them. I believe the Reloaded story uses that for the Architects girlfriend.

He has no girlfriend only an "apprentice" who does the real work. The high elf is enslaved very early.

Edited by xyzxyz
9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Wouldn't the enforcer setting strip and enslave any new clothed NPC in a city as soon as she enters?

All it does is strip the npc naked. Nothing else happens. Then it's just one more npc to pull from when enforcer looks for sex matchups.

What I meant is, like in Hydragorgon's Slave Girls where when a slaver and his slave walk past you, you hear part of their conversation (with subtitles, or voiceover if you have the voice pack installed). Makes it more immersive to me, in the sense that I'm not involved in everything that happens. 

Like it could be the exact same dialogue you have with the slaver, when he tells you about the new laws, except it would be between npcs. That could be cool. 

Edit: I misread your post, and thought you dismissed my idea as something thats already happening... I'm still letting my reply in here cuz i spent time writing it ?

Edited by Cleave
6 hours ago, Cleave said:

All it does is strip the npc naked. Nothing else happens. Then it's just one more npc to pull from when enforcer looks for sex matchups.

What I meant is, like in Hydragorgon's Slave Girls where when a slaver and his slave walk past you, you hear part of their conversation (with subtitles, or voiceover if you have the voice pack installed). Makes it more immersive to me, in the sense that I'm not involved in everything that happens. 

Like it could be the exact same dialogue you have with the slaver, when he tells you about the new laws, except it would be between npcs. That could be cool. 

Edit: I misread your post, and thought you dismissed my idea as something thats already happening... I'm still letting my reply in here cuz i spent time writing it ?

:P I like your idea. I just think it would conflict with how this mod handles clothed females right now. But I'm sure that can be changed.

Think you could add a dialogue to Pike or Bellamy about removing DDs when the fem player is free/slaver? Slavers put DDs on you when you are rude or ignore them and outside of cheat menu Slaverun has no way of removing them.

Of course they would demand a lot of gold or maybe anal sex as payment.

Just released a new version. Contains all the features I've been talking about for weeks now. ? I had to rush it out of the door. Going away for a few days and wanted to finish this first. I unfortunately did not have time to retest things as a Player Slaver of Free. Fingers crossed that stripping issue is gone. Please tell me if it is not. And also any other bugs you may find. I rate the new version as being beta stable. I retested most of the major functions but not everything. Wish I had more time.

Releasing new versions is a lot of work. Glad that's over. See you all next week.

Small question regarding this new outfit update:

What is the compatibility with the patches from this?

This obviously has some changes that modify the outfits of any NPC, but also some Slaverun specific changes (specifically to avoid using script heavy Devious Devices). Do you know how this will work together?

@xyzxyz Certainly possible. But, I am trying to remove DD dependencies rather than add more. So not a feature I am interested in adding right now. ?

@leakim Corsec reached out about compatibility a while ago. I think this update gave him all the tools he would need to make things compatible. Or you can follow the steps in the Outfit Theme tutorial to add compatibility yourself. Corsec said he added a few clothing keywords. And now you can check for this keywords using an Outfit Theme. Corsec also mentioned that he is on a brief modding hiatus. Recharging batteries so to speak. I would not expect an update from him until the hiatus is over.

@xyzxyz This version completely removed DD from the Enforcer. Made it an optional Outfit Theme you can install. The only bit left is to remove the Enforcer from Reloaded. Make it standalone. Which is an enormous task. Slowly but surely I will separate things over the next few releases.

Realistically need to improve that DD Outfit Theme. It is just the existing handful of DD outfits already in the Slaverun plugin. Not nearly enough variety. I'm hoping somebody who likes the DD aesthetic will improve it for me. To me the clean bright whites and reds stick out too much. Just personal taste. They don't feel like Skyrim to me. So I don't play with DD items.

@HabibHanson What guard restriction? If you are referring to the fact that guards are not stripped that decision is made by the Outfit Theme now. You can remove the guard outfits and clothes from the JSON list of Free Woman clothing.

15 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@xyzxyz This version completely removed DD from the Enforcer. Made it an optional Outfit Theme you can install. The only bit left is to remove the Enforcer from Reloaded. Make it standalone. Which is an enormous task. Slowly but surely I will separate things over the next few releases.

Realistically need to improve that DD Outfit Theme. It is just the existing handful of DD outfits already in the Slaverun plugin. Not nearly enough variety. I'm hoping somebody who likes the DD aesthetic will improve it for me. To me the clean bright whites and reds stick out too much. Just personal taste. They don't feel like Skyrim to me. So I don't play with DD items.

@HabibHanson What guard restriction? If you are referring to the fact that guards are not stripped that decision is made by the Outfit Theme now. You can remove the guard outfits and clothes from the JSON list of Free Woman clothing.

Ignore me I'm being a moron. For some reason I thought they were being excluded from the scanner.

idk if I'm missing something or what.

Installed Slaverun Reloaded SE and it's dependencies. Moved all SlaveRun ESP's to the bottom. Installed this mod, moved it below slaverun. Load game, neither MCM loads. I get the letter for SlaveRun, but never the MCM.

Slaverun by its self works fine. Btw im using SSE

Edit: 0,4 works fine.

Edited by asdt123123

Could you remove the annoying feature, that slaver agents in free cities can equip DDs on free females for good? They do it when you interrupt their approach in free cities. I mean it makes no sense at all storywise. They have no rights to forcefully equip DDs in free areas.

Edited by xyzxyz

This update is amazing! 

As a free woman character, I confirm that now nudity law works well, and if I find any more issues I'll post them.

After messing around with xEdit for the first time in my life after reading your tutorial, I managed to add gags from another mod (bdsm maid) to the different outfit setups, and it works great! I feel like a wizard!

I also added every smp wigs I had to the free outfits so that my followers finally stop reverting to their default haircuts! :D Can't wait to try more stuff!

Edited by Cleave
12 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

idk if I'm missing something or what.

Installed Slaverun Reloaded SE and it's dependencies. Moved all SlaveRun ESP's to the bottom. Installed this mod, moved it below slaverun. Load game, neither MCM loads. I get the letter for SlaveRun, but never the MCM.

Slaverun by its self works fine. Btw im using SSE

Edit: 0,4 works fine.

I'm in a similar boat. The MCM for Slaverun in v0.5  is just blank.

Though I will append that it possibly has something to do with Sexlab Survival. With Enforce v0.4 going, Survival's autostart for Slaverun wouldn't work. 

Edited by Void Stack
Adding more info that may better help diagnose the issue. Could have done it as a new post, but no one had replied to mine yet I felt it was less cumbersome to jsut edit the post with the info.
19 hours ago, kaxat said:

@leakim Corsec reached out about compatibility a while ago. I think this update gave him all the tools he would need to make things compatible. Or you can follow the steps in the Outfit Theme tutorial to add compatibility yourself. Corsec said he added a few clothing keywords. And now you can check for this keywords using an Outfit Theme. Corsec also mentioned that he is on a brief modding hiatus. Recharging batteries so to speak. I would not expect an update from him until the hiatus is over.

13 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm intending to get around to it at some point in the future, but not right now.

Uhm, let me see if I can work this out, since I'd really like this working.

Please correct me if I am wrong on any of this:

Corsecs patches for Slaverun works by modifying the outfit records that the original slaverun enforcer uses. This is done so that instead of using ZAP/DD it uses Non-Devious Device variants that has no scripting associated with them. Corsecs other patches simply modifies default outfits. Both of these two things are potentially conflicting because:

• The slave/free outfit packages that the new Enforcer refers to may not be the same records anymore. (I would really like some clarity on this. Perhaps this depends on the FOMOD option you select?)
  • The default outfits will not be what is expected. But this can be fixed with the procedure you described yourself. And since the women now uses different outfits, there may be a differening determination about who are slaves and free.

I can see that the new .json files (SlaverunOutfitsSlave.json, SlaverunOutfitsFree.json) refers to outfits from the original Slaverun_Reloaded.esp when I select [SWR - Strong-Willed and Rich (Default)] and [Compatibility - Devious Devices] in the FOMOD, where-as the other options removes/replaces these outfit entries with something in the new .esp.

I assume this mean that the outfit selection for Slaverun Reloaded will be compatible with Corsec's patches if I select those.

So in order to get some level of compatibility, I must:

• Select the two FOMOD options [SWR - Strong-Willed and Rich (Default)] and [Compatibility - Devious Devices]. 
  • Regenerate default outfits based on my load order, like you described
  • Potentially add keywords from Corsec's patches so the mod is better at recognizing who is free who is slave
  • Make modifications to the two .json files as I see fit in regards to outfits (optional)

By the way, I can concur what other people described in relation to the Slaverun MCM menu: There be issues with it in the latest version (It's missing when starting a new game with the latest version). Something has gone wrong.

Edited by leakim