Looking for good freckled skins or accy overlays, or as tattoo

I am building characters based on a VN/ game I have been playing. Being based in Edinburgh, Scotland, quite a few have red hair and freckles. Never played many characters with freckles, so never looked beyond the few facial freckles CC that I have until now. One character has a fair amount of body freckles. I found a couple of TS3 skins, but not what I am looking for. Naturally, 90% of search results end up being TS4. I guess a 3 and a 4 look similar to most search engines?

So, anyone know of a few good freckled skins? Also, freckles accys can work... or freckles listed as tattoos.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

I've downloaded some sims before that have had this skin as a requirement. Same creator as the popular Primer HD skin. Not sure why the original post for it is no longer available, but the MEGA download link for it in the archived page still works: https://mega.nz/file/TFNSXKSa#yjQCzFCY3lb6bdtMEbn_FtJ494-XUv40WqAZaknwZA0

Thank you! I will take a look at these. Bella needs her freckles!!!

20 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

I don't have much on that subject. I have a couple of links that still work. and a couple of things I can't place. I put the links and the images of the rest in case you are interested in something

Thank you! I downloaded your, and those linked by @Omicr0n, and will add them on next restart.

And yes, please send those other packages. More the merrier!