Sexlabs mods working fine outside of vanilla worldspace?

Greetings,

I am looking for a set of mods that would add adult stuff that would still function properly outside of the vanilla worldspace.

DLC sized mods like Bruma, Reach, Wyrmstooth, etc... Tend to add large spaces that I would love to try out, but I am always worried that some mods are gonna lose many of their functionalities outside of the original Skyrim. Many Slavery mods expect you to go into vanilla cities and/or dungeon, many mods will handplace NPC (which is expected of course) which won't work well with these extra places.

Are there mods that add adult content that do not care about these extra spaces, or that still function properly without them?

Most mods should, I dont know about enderal but the mods you listed should not cause sex mods to not work over in other lands.  Dialogue mods like Eager Npcs will work fine, Defeat mods will work, Devious Cursed Loot will. 

The better question would be which if any wouldnt work.  Todd Howard commands it, it will just work...

3 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Most mods should, I dont know about enderal but the mods you listed should not cause sex mods to not work over in other lands.  Dialogue mods like Eager Npcs will work fine, Defeat mods will work, Devious Cursed Loot will. 

The better question would be which if any wouldnt work.  Todd Howard commands it, it will just work...

Thank you, I should probably have explained better what I considered "works fine" when I asked.

I am talking about mods which implicitly require vanilla worldspace such as Sexlab survival, S.L.U.T.S., Notice boards, Follower slavery, etc...

These mods technically wouldn't break, but rather they would not work as intended outside of the vanilla worldspace.
Survival use going in and out of cities for licenses and enforcing many of the rules that should matter to you.
SLUTS require vanilla horse carriage to replace them, Notice board appear in vanilla towns, Follower slavery will send your follower to vanilla cities taking them far away from your worldspace.

These are mods that I would not consider "working fine" despite survival still having some of its features working, SLUTS not preventing carriage from working in other worldspace nor Follower not being taken away. It would just prevent the mod from working as was originally intended.

Most defeat mods, Eager NPC will work and so would DCL. These are definitely on the list. But some of the more complex ones wouldn't.

I was mostly hoping to find one complex enough to run alongside whatever I want to do in these places without breaking the game loop, nor preventing it. Something that DCL would (I did not state it at first, because I thought the broader question would bring more ideas.

Thanks for the feedback, I will probably look for a good Defeat mod ?