How to get devious devices and zaz animation filter to work?

How to get the animation filter of zaz and devious devices to work? I have a lot of bound animations but if i use the zaz animation filter it doesn't work at all (it plays regular animations) if i use DD animation filter only devious devices animations plays, it doesn't play animations from other packs.

On 10/1/2022 at 6:55 AM, asdurgico said:

How to get the animation filter of zaz and devious devices to work? I have a lot of bound animations but if i use the zaz animation filter it doesn't work at all (it plays regular animations) if i use DD animation filter only devious devices animations plays, it doesn't play animations from other packs.

OsmelMC has something called Sexlab Utility Plus that has a filter for bondage devices that works for both ZAP and DD. You have to disable the ZAP and DD filters to let the SLU+ filter work. The DD filter can not be disabled on v 5.0 or newer, so you would have to use DD 4.3. 

On 10/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, asdurgico said:

You should only have 1 mod filtering animations. Disable ZAZ filter and experiment with DD Animation MCM filter options.

* Note that Sexlab is often not very random with selection of animations. The animations registered first tend to be used the most (if they have the expected tag).

* Animations are found using tags so if sex trigger mod only uses MF tag and your DD animations have been registered first, they are likely to be selected.

* While registering Sexlab animations try to register bound animations last. Crude way of maybe solving your problem.

15 hours ago, bnub345 said:

OsmelMC has something called Sexlab Utility Plus that has a filter for bondage devices that works for both ZAP and DD. You have to disable the ZAP and DD filters to let the SLU+ filter work. The DD filter can not be disabled on v 5.0 or newer, so you would have to use DD 4.3. 

I did try that mod but didn't manage to get it working, i installed slate mod, then osmelmc's slate patch, then sexlab utility and disabled zap and dd filters and didn't work, it removed my dd devices and played non bound animations.

Also it's incompatible with furniture sex framework, i really like that mod and couldn't get utility plus similar feature to work.

3 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

You should only have 1 mod filtering animations. Disable ZAZ filter and experiment with DD Animation MCM filter options.

* Note that Sexlab is often not very random with selection of animations. The animations registered first tend to be used the most (if they have the expected tag).

* Animations are found using tags so if sex trigger mod only uses MF tag and your DD animations have been registered first, they are likely to be selected.

* While registering Sexlab animations try to register bound animations last. Crude way of maybe solving your problem.

I tried disabling zaz filter and enabling dd filter and it did work for dd devices, but it only played animations from devious devices, while i have a lot of other  bound animations (for example billy and funnybuisness) also the filter didn't work for ZAZ devices.

Edited by asdurgico