Scarlet Queen Posted October 1, 2022 Posted October 1, 2022 One that hopefully will not cause much lag, crashes, or incompatibilities with other mods. Thank you
kamoewarrior Posted October 1, 2022 Posted October 1, 2022 Soulgem Oven works fine. I've used it for a while and never encountered any issues. It allows female characters including npcs to become pregnant with soul gems with size depending on how long it stays in the "oven" Â I don't think it's LL thread is still being updated so get it from their github https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-8
Scarlet Queen Posted October 5, 2022 Author Posted October 5, 2022 On 10/1/2022 at 4:41 AM, sila said: I use hentai pregnancy and had no issues with it. Mind giving me the link to that mod? Appreciate it.
sila Posted October 5, 2022 Posted October 5, 2022 6 hours ago, Niggaram said: Mind giving me the link to that mod? Appreciate it. Edit: well that's the special edition, there is a link to LE in the description though if that's the version you have.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.