reverse gang bang

There is no rape in Sims 4, just consensual sex. It might be rough sex, but it's always consensual with all digital actors above the factious age of consent of about 43 game days (Young Adults) at 24 real time minutes /sim day = 17.2 real time hours of play.

Yeah, there are MFF animations, If you're lucky or created the sims yourself, you might have two female bisexual sims that will have sex with both males and females. NPCs from non-played households? Not likely. There are some bisexual sims in the game , but which two? I donno. I wasn't writing down names or stuff like that. 

Humm. I just realized it's 1 and 12 minutes real time hour from Boink to Birth.

Edited by MrGrey
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 8:04 PM, MrGrey said:

There is no rape in Sims 4, just consensual sex. It might be rough sex, but it's always consensual with all digital actors above the factious age of consent of about 43 game days (Young Adults) at 24 real time minutes /sim day = 17.2 real time hours of play.

Yeah, there are MFF animations, If you're lucky or created the sims yourself, you might have two female bisexual sims that will have sex with both males and females. NPCs from non-played households? Not likely. There are some bisexual sims in the game , but which two? I donno. I wasn't writing down names or stuff like that. 

Humm. I just realized it's 1 and 12 minutes real time hour from Boink to Birth.

Wow! Calm down ... it's just a game, it's just pixels  

On 10/1/2022 at 12:14 AM, darkerdan said:

is there any animation that give reverse gang bang?
like 2 or more female then one male animation?
or female raping a male?

Of course it's possible, but you have to be resourceful

Pic of my game. Females with strapons in reverse gang bang over one male (sissy) 

13-11-2019_9-56-26.png

Buy the pack "Get Together". Make some groups. Let's say you have four guys in your house...

Start a group for each guy.  Invite seven women of your choosing to each group. Do not invite household members - that's not needed. Just make each group have the same activities.

Suggested group activities:

Social - Have Sex

Social - Have Sex (Swinging)

Hobbies - Embrace Nudity

Art and Music - Dance

Each person in your house can have three clubs (only one active at a time, but you can manage to have one guy and twenty-one women in the same room)

And its on sale now. Get Together is worth ever penny. Its hilarious the mayhem you can cause with that pack. Having said that, the most I've seen is three girls on one guy. 

Edited by GMac2021

Don't think there all that many of it reversed type gangbangs I know lifeline made a couple before he stopped making animation mods, but their sparse to select few think there is more for FFFM on floor, fffm for couch and one for bed and maybe sauna I can't remember. Not sure exactly who else have made any good ones maybe lupobianco or ooOLaLaWorld otherwise think most of it is a few FFM. Oh yah think Omaster made a few too, but again sparse in amount.

Sadly Lifeline stopped making animations think most the preview animations are gone too from his thread. Saying hardly because he was hands down one of best and almost only source for large group sex and gangbang animations.

Edited by Khaine2000DK
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...