(solved) dwarven creatures not playing/having sex!?

Hi all,

Never thought I would have to make a post title like that before :joy:

I'm having a few issues with some creatures, I have creature animations installed and enabled. Followed all instructions and have not reached animation limit.

Dwarven creatures - none of them work, it says something about the actors not supported by SL and with matchmaker the spell always fizzles out

frost/storm atronach and dragon priest - this ones kind of amusing, they'll just stand there while a human animation is playing on PC

I'm not sure what to check apart from everything is on, in the toggle creature animation in SL MCM (i didnt install the MNC animations with SLAL but have billys/baka/nibbles).

I've deleted FNIS patch, not sure if meshes in there might be messing something up? So created new one, still the same.

my loadorder:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SkyUI.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
Purewaters.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
NorthernGrass.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
iHUD.esp
FISS.esp
SkyTweak.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Brows.esp
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
Combat Evolved - Core.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
MovementSpeedsFixed.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
Point The Way.esp
DungeonQuestAwarenessRedux.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
Missives.esp
NoRandomDragons.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_AIO_small.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
CommunityOverlays3.esp
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
Arena.esp
[COCO]BattleAngels.esp
VioLens.esp
troublesofheroine_Voices1.esp
troublesofheroine_Voices2.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp

FYI ignore hentai creatures and matchmaker I was just testing stuff out, normally I don't use them in a play through. Also I dont have alot of mods installed fresh install
thanks in advanced!

Edited by M.BISON
solved

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

• M.BISON changed the title to (solved) dwarven creatures not playing/having sex!?
19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Awesome!!!

That fixed it.

I followed instructions 7 (deinstalled creatures) -8 saved and then installed hentai creatures to test it out and it worked! Thanks.

quick question:

my total creature animations is 432 (all together 649), i have SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE 2.0.4 installed so it shouldn't matter if a go over 500?

1 hour ago, M.BISON said:

quick question:

my total creature animations is 432 (all together 649), i have SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 LE 2.0.4 installed so it shouldn't matter if a go over 500?

some of the older "increase slot limit" mods did not work correctly when going past 500, but you should be fine if you have one of the newer ones.