stuck in changing animation when trying to do anything with more than one person

Whenever I try to do anything with more than 1 person, the second person will get stuck in an endless loop of the clothing-change-animation. This is the error message I get (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):

Game Version: 1.91.205.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170g, 
09/30/22 19:01:54 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 33, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\nudity\_init_module.py", line 26, in _tuning_add_nudity_satisfaction_rewards
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\services\whims_service.py", line 36, in register_satisfaction_store_reward
AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'

1 hour ago, daf43tfgdg said:

Всякий раз, когда я пытаюсь что-то сделать с более чем одним человеком, второй человек застревает в бесконечном цикле анимации смены одежды. Это сообщение об ошибке, которое я получаю (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):

God, yes, same here...

13 hours ago, daf43tfgdg said:

Whenever I try to do anything with more than 1 person, the second person will get stuck in an endless loop of the clothing-change-animation. This is the error message I get (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):

Game Version: 1.91.205.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170g, 
09/30/22 19:01:54 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 33, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\nudity\_init_module.py", line 26, in _tuning_add_nudity_satisfaction_rewards
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\services\whims_service.py", line 36, in register_satisfaction_store_reward
AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'

Your WickedWhims is outdated, you need to update it.

Edited by Husk
19 hours ago, daf43tfgdg said:

When I update to v170k, all prompts except for settings and debugging stuff will be gone.

You can't use the 170g version with your game version at all.

Do you use other mods? Have you tested WickedWhims with no other mods installed?