Jump to content

stuck in changing animation when trying to do anything with more than one person


daf43tfgdg

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whenever I try to do anything with more than 1 person, the second person will get stuck in an endless loop of the clothing-change-animation. This is the error message I get (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):

Game Version: 1.91.205.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170g, 
09/30/22 19:01:54 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 33, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\nudity\_init_module.py", line 26, in _tuning_add_nudity_satisfaction_rewards
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\services\whims_service.py", line 36, in register_satisfaction_store_reward
AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'

 

Posted
1 hour ago, daf43tfgdg said:

Всякий раз, когда я пытаюсь что-то сделать с более чем одним человеком, второй человек застревает в бесконечном цикле анимации смены одежды. Это сообщение об ошибке, которое я получаю (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):



		

 

God, yes, same here...

Posted
13 hours ago, daf43tfgdg said:

Whenever I try to do anything with more than 1 person, the second person will get stuck in an endless loop of the clothing-change-animation. This is the error message I get (WickedWhims_v170g_Exception.txt):

Game Version: 1.91.205.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170g, 
09/30/22 19:01:54 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning_handler.py", line 33, in _wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\wickedwhims\nudity\_init_module.py", line 26, in _tuning_add_nudity_satisfaction_rewards
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170g\turbolib2\services\whims_service.py", line 36, in register_satisfaction_store_reward
AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_early_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'SATISFACTION_STORE_ITEMS'

 

Your WickedWhims is outdated, you need to update it.

Posted
On 10/1/2022 at 12:40 PM, Husk said:

Your WickedWhims is outdated, you need to update it.

When I update to v170k, all prompts except for settings and debugging stuff will be gone.

Posted
19 hours ago, daf43tfgdg said:

When I update to v170k, all prompts except for settings and debugging stuff will be gone.

You can't use the 170g version with your game version at all.

Do you use other mods? Have you tested WickedWhims with no other mods installed?

Posted
2 hours ago, Husk said:

You can't use the 170g version with your game version at all.

Do you use other mods? Have you tested WickedWhims with no other mods installed?

yes, I have tested it with no other mods (except for animations) installed

Posted
On 10/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, daf43tfgdg said:

yes, I have tested it with no other mods (except for animations) installed

Try the ww.fix command, see if it helps.

Posted
12 hours ago, daf43tfgdg said:

neither fixed 170g nor 170k

Does this happen on a fresh save?

Might be your save file is messed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...