On 9/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, Bigbadwolfyt5 said:

hi guys i found this picture on mod for fallout 4 so far found 2 presets for mara but none that matches this one also can anyone help in finding this preset hair and tattoo and her outfit tried reaching the guy that posted this on nexus but no response so any help will be apreciated thanks

M3JKu0T.png

I feel proud to be able to link you to my link where I teach you how to do it haha

23 hours ago, zarza said:

I feel proud to be able to link you to my link where I teach you how to do it haha

hey so  i had to put the body textures in player and then it worked so yeah also can u tell me what hair u used in the 1st 2nd pictures cause the preset gives u other hairs the one in the 4th picture us posted

19 minutes ago, Bigbadwolfyt5 said:

hey so  i had to put the body textures in player and then it worked so yeah also can u tell me what hair u used in the 1st 2nd pictures cause the preset gives u other hairs the one in the 4th picture us posted

the hair is in this package  https://fo4-mischairstyle.tumblr.com/post/139169515871/mischairstyle16-download-47-new-hairs-for-male download version 1.6, not the others that says more, if the preset doesn't put it for you, look for it in the hair section, although normally it always puts it if you have everything

57 minutes ago, zarza said:

the hair is in this package  https://fo4-mischairstyle.tumblr.com/post/139169515871/mischairstyle16-download-47-new-hairs-for-male download version 1.6, not the others that says more, if the preset doesn't put it for you, look for it in the hair section, although normally it always puts it if you have everything

alright thanks bro also one more problem so before maras body texture i had josies body textures so all the body texture is of mara while hand textures are of josies tattoos any fix for that honestly dont mind it as it looks cool but still 

28 minutes ago, Bigbadwolfyt5 said:

alright thanks bro also one more problem so before maras body texture i had josies body textures so all the body texture is of mara while hand textures are of josies tattoos any fix for that honestly dont mind it as it looks cool but still 

mmm yes, what happens is that the maras texture is only for the body but it doesn't count, head, hands and feet, which is the bad thing, the color that most resembles within the game is pale, but with vanilla textures, not with those of other mods, unfortunately I couldn't find the independent tattoo to be able to add it and I don't have a good use of photoshop haha

23 hours ago, Bigbadwolfyt5 said:

also talking about this hairs theres two hairs for her one that comes with her preset are the others but which hairs are these i have the mischairs installed but cant find it in it

ScreenShot4-min.jpg.9116fc8f62307cfa6fcca86dcd4acd13.jpg

you did not read my guide on how to make mara T-T, haha, in a section I indicated that her armor includes hair too   https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52738