Pervert male followers

I don't know if im posting in the right section & I know it may seem weird lol but anybody knows of pervert custom male followers? like raping me all the time, fingering me or just saying extremely perverted things all the time? i'm not talking about mods that make every NPC like that, im talking about male followers specifically made like that 

Troubles of Heroine adds a few males like that, including, but not limited to, an orc in Riverwood who treats female pcs like a fucktoy and a supposed childhood friend in Rorikstead who will eventually start to treat the pc like that as well.

Though it doesn't fully do what you are asking for, Pet Collar makes followers use whoever is collared when their arousal reaches a certain level - you can put this on female followers too, so if you run multiple follower mods you can have the females be forced to satisfy the males in the group whenever.

Devious Followers is an entire framework around making your follower want to turn you into a slave - you have to pay them daily, and if you rack up too much of a debt, you can make deals, like wearing certain devious pieces or having dialogue prompts happen when you talk to people.

There's this mod called "From the deeps" that is a quest-story mod, but in it there's a follower (Brian i think) with excellent voice acting that might be exactly what you're looking for. Once you get him you can just disregard the rest of the mod if you want. (Though I must say the whole mod is excellent)