gohtrina Posted September 27, 2022 Posted September 27, 2022 (edited) Hi everyone! My name is Trina and I am working as a female voice artist / voice actress offering the service of live voice-acting / live narrating in English for basically everything and anything under the sun, including but not limited to any and all varieties of scripts, novels, storybooks, bedtime stories, manga, comics, webtoon, etc, regardless of the genre! Please do not hesitate to visit my website at https://trinalivevoiceacting.wordpress.com/ for more information! Feel free to listen to my demos / samples and if you are interested in engaging me, I am most easily reachable via any of my social links listed at the bottom of the website! Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you! Edited August 22, 2023 by gohtrina 3
Reginald_001 Posted November 28, 2022 Posted November 28, 2022 I posted this across some Discords. Perhaps someone will be interested. 1
Guest Posted January 25, 2024 Posted January 25, 2024 (edited) Hi, Trina! You've tried singing? Vocals are often needed by musicians. Edited January 25, 2024 by DXCinereus
gohtrina Posted February 26, 2024 Author Posted February 26, 2024 On 2/3/2024 at 3:24 AM, Guest said: Bump! Thank you so much for helping to bump this post!
Guest Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 We still don't know if you've tried singing. I won't bump the thread until I know for sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now