GIFT: Game Interface For Toys

GIFT: Game Interface For Toys

View File

Hey Folks! I added support for Fallout 4 to GIFT; You can now control your IRL toys / chastity devices with this script, which will respond to in-game events (Such as AAF scenes, DD vibrations, etc). Check the main thread for a full description!

For Fallout specifically, there is an included patch for Devious Devices to make it log more messages, so that the script can react to them. That specifically requires DD RC 8.

AAF does not log anything around scenes starting, so the script currently uses logs from Boston Devious Helper to know when sex scenes are starting/ending.

• Submitter
    Min
  • Submitted
    09/26/2022
  • Category
  • Requires

Edited by Min

Ha! That's awesome. I'd been wondering recently if that were possible. Sadly I don't have the equipment to test it. 

It reminds me of a project I once worked on. A game streamer had been using donations to trigger in-game effects such as monsters spawning. He'd wondered if it were possible to have a donation trigger one of those TENS devices to scare him (in a non-sexual way) with a little zap. Apparently all he needed was to tie a keystroke to an external device. I came up with a solution which involved some minor java code to communicate with Arduino relay board. The board would bridge an existing TENS device's signal being sent to the pads. Thus, I didn't have to worry about safety issues since all that was handled by the original TENS device. Sadly the program was never used as the streamer felt the platform's legal dept might frown upon donations torturing him. Ah well, the serial communication was a bit of a hack job anyhow. 

Anyhow, good work!